One more week and I'm off to my long-awaited trip.
We booked the ticket last year. "Eh, how come last year book ticket now baru go", you may asked. Well, what to do, we all "muk" (waited long) the free tickets in AirAsia mah. And it's not easy to allocate the time when everyone's free. It's cheap tho, we're going to fly
Miri - KL - Bangkok - KL - Miri and it cost us B$102.00 only! Phew~
(The rest of the money can be save for mega-shopping later)
We planned to get local agent to help us arranged the trip and book hotels for us. Then we realised.. they're charging f-king expensive. B$550 (each person) for everything! My goodness.. Airticket we already buy ourselves liao leh. Just entrance fee and hotel booking need so expensive meh? I checked the rates from internet and book online.. it cost less than half of it lagi. (Really chop-head one).
Okay..Let me check,
- Passport (done) Just make a new one.. the stupid photo turn out so bad.. Sai!
- Visa (done) Damn.. being stateless is just so kanasai! Go where also need visa, pay somemore.. KL visa $9, Thailand visa $50
- Hotel Booking (done) Choosing hotel is damn tiring..Lucky SukChin helped out, and SoonLung and ChaiHsia don't have much comment. My Visa card is crying...
- Money (pending). Still haven't withdraw my money out to pay the credit card bills and to exchange the currency. Cry again... looking at my bank balance.. I'm super "kiam" you know..
- Language (???). I only know "Sawadika" now lah.. Gotta go online and learn more useful Thai language like "How much?", "Cheaper lah", "Got discount?", "Hi handsome","Where is the toilet?"
The last one is very Important!
- Packing (Still got time). This one can wait lah. I just hope I won't forget bringing anything (which I usually for sure will!)
-Transport to/from airport (Ok already?). Bobby Lim, please make yourself available ok~
p/s: Mr. Chong & Mr.Chea. I hope you guys can make yourself available when we go KL ah.