Friday, October 20, 2006

What's the plan for my Birthday?

Nonnie says:
Hehe. Thank you for your support on this blog by continue reading it after seeing the Spiderking
picture. Yes, I know, I'm such a great friend and funny kan? Nyek Nyek Nyek. Muka-Tembok too.
________________________________

If you have noticed, I actually have a Countdown bar/reminder for my (23rd) birthday.
Feel bloody old now... where has my ching-chun (youth) go?

And added some shortcut to my previous entries shown as below.

You must be thinking now..
"Tak tahu Malu budak ni.."
"This girl has no shame at all.."
"不要臉的三八“

Aiyah. I regard you fellow reader as my good kawans bah.

Justnow after having lunch with Goldfish Theen and DoraMabel, they actually came up with a very good idea for getting me my birthday gifts! That is:

I'm get to choose stuffs I like, and they share equally among themselves! By that way, I can get more than 1 birthday gifts from each of them, and it's fair 'cos they're paying the same price. Steady leh my friends?

And actually, out of no where, I'm thinking to throw a small bday party on Zoe. What's Zoe? Zoe is a yacht/boat/big sampan with motor and shelter? that my ex-company owns for renting purpose.

The rear view of Zoe and Sg. Belait in the background.
Can see?


Tapi, it's not going to cruise in open (South China) Sea, but... Sungai Belait only..

(I can see three stroke on your head and thinking.."Don't scare me")

What's so nice cruising in the black-water Sungai Belait with lots of mosquitoes?
- Maybe can see crocodile leh?
- Can see the head-hunter village.. the human skulls leftover pieces..
- Can see kampong houses in those ulu places with no water & electric, people still bath/ drink/ wash using the sungai water..

Cool leh my idea?


When I mentioned it to DoraMabel, she seems excited and says..
"Cool wo! If you like, then do it lah! So unique & Special!"

Tabalik, Goldfish pigTheen says..
"Ha? So weird one you? Nice meh? So expensive. I rather go Empire eat buffet"

I know maybe it doesn't sound interesting to you. Come on, it's me.. (Nonnie) Adventurous King leh, the one with weird ideas and unique taste! Hahaha. Not special I also don't want lah. So boring.. Everyone doing it the same way too...

How much does it cost you asked?
B$400.00 for 2hrs! (Kelly says can ask for special, 4hrs) Really freaking mahal I know! Gila man.. So, I've dropped the idea. But still.. one day I want to rasa the boat trip in Sg. Belait!

And how I want to celebrate my birthday?
With Bobby alone, or with a bunch of friends? Maybe birthday eve with Bobby, till the clock strikes 12am, having him to be the first to greet me. And the actual day, 5th Nov, have a splendid lunch/dinner with kawans.

The good thing is..
4th Nov (Bday Eve) - Saturday
5th Nov (Birthday) - Sunday

Now, what do I want for my birthday?

Bobby Lim
, you better think yourself and surprise me. And plan/ outline the schedule nicely.

Nevermind if he doesn't look good here.
Focus on me baby. Hahaha


Theen, Kelly & Mabel, I'll tell you girls what I want, reminding/hinting all the time.


Iwan.. You gila one, so big budget for choosing a gift for me. It's the thought that counts like you say, ching-chai anything you kirim I'll like already lah. p/s: You're more generous comparing to my lousy friends.. who actually asked me to introduce you to them so you can buy them bday gifts too.. Ignore them, they crazy one.

Friends, ex-classmates, colleagues, blogmates and so on
, if you have my phone no, keep it busy by sending me a greeting text, or.. blast my blog by flooding my comment box or tagboard to greet me. Not asking too much am I? (If you want to buy something for me I don't mind also.Nyek Nyek Nyek)

This year
will be the first time having no colleagues to celebrate my birthday with me thou. Last year my fellow colleagues from Nautika/NGCE bought me a big cake. Last last year, CFKing friends and family bought a cake and food and celebrated it in the showroom. Too bad my students don't know my birthday, if not just a "Happy Birthday Teacher Nonnie" can make me smile whole day already... Impossible you want me to write my birthday on the whiteboard and "inform" them kua?

Duh. I looked so auntie and fat.
And.. wahseh, looking at the 2004 pic,
4 out of 7 guys had left already..


p/s: As for my crazy Birthday WishList I had posted in last June, don't take it too seriously. It's too expensive and.. I'll say, it's more like a guildline only.



Yes. 6months ago I've already eat-full-nothing-to-do and think myself what I want for my 23rd Birthday. Jobless kan?

Last year, for my birthday, I bought myself a digital camera, Panasonic Lumix FX8, this year.. I don't know what to get for myself.. because I have too many choices.
Shall I buy:
1. Sony PSP (White)?
2. Sony Ericsson W850i (White)?
3. Nokia 5300?

p/p/s: The stuffs (that's bloody expensive) I listed, I'll get them myself one day.

Nevermind, wait till my gaji come out baru think lah.

I hope what I asked is not too much. And I didn't left a bad impression with this blog, greedy and thick-skin.

If you don't like, just ignore what I say nya.

I'm just being honest and straight forward only mah.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who ask u?!! next time don play "curious/don let me know 1st" game...

You 4get i can "nag" 2 get special price for longer than 4 hrs somemore is it?!! PLUS if you really wish,then i sponsor some la as part of ur bday gift...IF still exp, i'll kill your friends for it! wahahaha!!

I maybe your so call "very fan" friend, born 2 be like that wat?! but i'll still always treat u as one of my buddy one!!

Iwan said...

To Nonnie:
Wah... Where got gila one..

To me, if people are nice to me , iwill be 10X nicer to them, if they are bad to me, i will be 10X bad to them...

Muahahahaha!!!

Just wait for your gift lah ok... :)

Horny Ang Moh said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY 2 U. WHATEVER U WANT JUST ASK UR BOBBY 2 GIVE 2 U. I AM SURE HIS GIFT IS THE BEST THAT U WILL RECEIVED FROM UR FRIEN, PRICESS! BTW ENJOY UR HOLIDAY. MINE HOLIDAY WILL START IN ABOUT 1/2 TIME. TAK! TAK!

Nonnie King said...

Kelly : You are very "fan". And I scare people "fan" me. Next time don't try your "Kungfu-Fan" on me. Later I lost my cool then you know.

But, like you say.. we still buddies =^_^=

Iwan : Wah seh 10x ah. For me, my max can only go to 5x nya.
Everytime I hear motorbike sound, I'll rush to my door and see if it's dear postman deliverying my present.
And thanks ah.. You're so nice to me lah.

H.ANGMOH : YOUR BIRTHDAY GREETING COMES 16DAYS EARLIER. HAHAHA. BOBBY IS STILL A POOR STUDENT, I CANNOT ASK SO MUCH FROM HIM LAH. BUT DEFINITELY EXPECTING A HAND-MADE CARD LAH.

MY HOLIDAY STARTS FROM TODAY TILL NEXT NEXT MONDAY. SO LONG..SIGH.. SO BORING..

Anonymous said...

ya ho? everything that you've just mentioned:
Maybe can see crocodile leh?
- Can see the head-hunter village.. the human skulls leftover pieces..
- Can see kampong houses in those ulu places with no water & electric, people still bath/ drink/ wash using the sungai water..
Correct ah, really can see all these wor!! cept for the crocodile maybe 90% of chance la,last time jasmine went, really spot one on the shore ma!

War186 said...

$400 for 2 hours that's crazy! If you save up for it still crazy too! But yeah that's definitely a unique idea.

That's a good plan for your birthday. Birthday eve with Bobby and birthday lunch/dinner with friends. My Boon celebrated his birthday at midnight with me and my family (as you can see in my blog). Then again for dinner with me only. In between that he celebrated with his family. His friends the next day. I guess guys don't really care to celebrate their birthday with their friends, huh?

I usually try to give Boon special presents but I just realized my birthday gifts for him doesn't come close to the PSP I gave him when we hit our 3rd month. I bet you're thinking this girl still schooling can afford to buy his bf that ah. I just save a lot on my allowance and there's never really anything I want to buy for myself or rather Boon always gets it for me without me asking. So since he spoils me so much I think I should spoil him in return. Hehe.

Bah what's your # so I can greet you on your birthday. Maybe you can give your address also so if I feel generous I send you a card. I think an e-card would be just a bit impersonal. Hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

nonnie darling, just wanted to ask u a question. Ur current beau atu si bobby ah..dulu skulah arah PGGMB lambak kah? He looks familiar..

Nonnie King said...

War186 : I know! I also think the price is crazy! Eventho unique, still have to care for my wallet kan. So, tak jadi lah.

Real friends should understand that we all want to leave the special moment to love one. I'm just being greedy, I want to share my happy moments with boyfriend, family and friends.

Wah seh! You gave Boon a PSP? So sweet. Must have took you very long to save that money.

My phone no. ah, wait ah.. I email you karang.

Dee : Yeap dear. We've been dating for 2.5yrs already. And Bobby studied in PGGMB Lambak before. Primary classmates kah you two? Or he ever bullied you, so you still ingat him till today.

Anonymous said...

naaah kan lurus...hahha..nada lah he never bullied me...i dont think he bullied anyone..even though he was bigger than most of us...i remembered him during primary days..huhu..alrighty peace out \/

Blueheeler - the hound who sniffs out fishy news said...

Hi Ms King, the superpower I want is to be able to read/control other peoples' minds....Muahaahaaahaaa.

After looking for the ultracool digicam for a long time, i still decided to get the Lumix FX5 (even though the newer version already out). The FX5 has excellent reviews, and the black one I have is slim and shiny.....Easy to use, good lens, light, fast speed, great battery life... Try ebay lah......

BaBy JeE said...

Nonnie, I'm anticipating Bobby's new birthday suprises for u~ heheh Happy Advance B'day... It's on the same month as mine... keke...

Nonnie King said...

Dee : Bigger as in.. FATTER? Hahaha.

Blueheeler, Danny : You still in Kuching ah? You want the superpower so you can gamble and win money is it? Just kidding.

Brunei cannot register the paypal.. very troublesome to make payment bah. So I'm cutting down shopping thru eBay.

Jee : And I hope I'll be surprised and not disappointed. I know your birthday is on 26th kan?

Anonymous said...

hahhah nonnie that one i dono lah...i was still a kid...all i know he was bigger than me...hehehe..im not even sure whether he was in my class or my senior..d

BaBy JeE said...

Yeah...nonnie... YOu know my birhday~ mwahhzz* kekekek

Nonnie King said...

Dee : Brunei so small huh. So far.. I don't think any of my ex-primary-classmates read my blog tho.

Jee : Hehe. If I forgot, at least still got Friendster to remind me mah. Will sure send you a birthday greetings one.

Rebbe : Ya la.. Super Mahal. And the boat only can have max 25people (including the crews). So, that means I can only have like what, 20 kawans on board?
Each person still have to pay $20 wah... And, not everyone like the idea..so, no jadi lah.

Maybe next time when you birthday you held it there and invite me lah~