Friday, October 6, 2006

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

A lil something:
People, check out this blog, youparkingidiots.blogspot.com. Dear Bruneians, careful when you simply park your car at the roadside, because your stupidity might be reveal in the internet. Haha!


------------------------------------

Yeah Yeah!
Today is Mid Autumn Festival, or.. most of you would like to call it "Mooncake Festival" because eat mooncake mah.

Have you eaten any mooncake this year?

I posted an entry about "Mid Autumn Festival is coming" and everyone started to ask me to give mooncakes to them.

Apala? Nonnie is not a mooncake manufacturer like "Hai-Wai-Tian" or Amway lah.

o_O

Or my round-round and pimple face makes you think that I'm a Mooncake pixie?


And it's pretty sad that ask anyone among friends, most of them doesn't know why do we celebrate it and why we eat mooncake.

People
, with internet nowadays, can always Google or Wiki one bah.

*links provided* Just a click away.

.
..
...

Gah. Nevermind.
I know most of you are too lazy to do so.

Reminder to self: Be a good mother and tell my kids about all the Chinese tales and myths!

Anyway people,


Bobby and I played lanterns yesterday. It was really really great and fun. Holding hands, strolling around the neighbourhood and feels a little spooky because all that people can see is two floating lanterns. (Dark wah)

p/s: I actually had edited a short clip of Bobby and I playing the lantern. But the stupid program hang and I didn't get to save it!

CILAKA! I was sitting in front of the monitor and spent 1+hours editing it leh!

And now... I'm lazy to redo everything again.

If you people really, Really, REALLY (so kaypo) want to see, let me know. It may gives me the mood to spend hours to do it again oh. Hahaha.



* * * * *


Just a question, do I look fierce or possessive or anything like that?

Because this is what Bobby's friend.. or maybe just an ordinary school mate told him..

"Hey, I saw you with your girlfriend the other day. Of course you didn't see me because your eyes only looks at your girlfriend and talking to her only.

Eh, your girlfriend looks very fierce leh. Like those type who get jealous easily one leh."

Wah.Lao.Eh!

-____-"

Excuse me, you know me in person meh UNCLE?

Duh!

*Beh song now*

I know I look stern and serious if I don't have any facial expression on my face. But impossible you ask me to smile like idiot 24/7 mah.

I swear I'm a nice person, if I like you that is.

If I don't like you, I still will put up a fake (till you can tell its obvious) smile one.


* * * * *


Regarding my previous post, The "X" Factor, the comments tell me that.. it seems that males can't befriend after break-up but most female is cool with it.

Agree ka?

* * * * *

This post is stupid, boring and badly written. Because I'm still DU-LAN with Windows Movie Maker dying on me when I'm almost done with the video clip!

14 comments:

Devil's Son said...

LOL..dun so "DULAN" la..
haha...
happy mooncake festival!~

happy re-union with your family!~

Nonnie King said...

Devil's Son : Thanks yah. Happy Mooncake Festival to you too.

Must rant a bit if not keep anger in heart will kana "Inner Injuiry" later bah.

Hehe.

Devil's Son said...

lol...correct..

Nonnie King said...

Rebbe : Sweet talking ah you?
But I like .Kekekeke.

Unknown said...

Happy Mooncake Festival & have a great weekend!

Management of YPI said...

Nonnie King. Thank you for refering my site to your friends.

Happy Advance B'day. Hope you don't get caught on cam. Hehehe..

Nonnie King said...

Kenny : You must eat till fat fat yah during the weekend yah.


Meter Man : I love your blog leh. Because it somehow feels like, those idiots finally get to be punished in some way. Can we contribute pictures of parking idiots too? Just to revenge? And make us feel better rather than cursing all way long?

p/s: I’m a good driver. And my motto is, “Never be caught in youparkingidiot blogsite.” Hehehe.

Paupau said...

floating lanterns?lol..same as me and my friends..walked along a dark kampung road with the lanterns and people came out from their houses to see us..well..not becuz of those lanterns..probably becuz we were singing like those drunk people..lol

BaBy JeE said...

Hehe... nonnie... why u replace ur face with the mooncake~! ai yoks but so cute, the pic of u and bobby with the lantern lo~!! I don't like to eat mooncake, coz' it's blardy exp. and, acutally those ppl earn pig load of money one~!

Nonnie King said...

De Pianist : Haha. And I was singing David Tao and Jolin's song, "Today, you're marrying me" with Bobby. And I think what people can see are just two floating lanterns and ghost crying. Hahaha.

Jee : I thought you don't like to eat mooncake becaus it is fattening. Hehe.

p/s: I think my face and mooncake same same because round round.

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

so sweet... We didn't carry lantern cause it's too hazy in Singapore. We barely breathe properly. -.-

Anonymous said...

Hehe, you look so cute being 'Nonnie the Mooncake'. I will definitely have a bite of u off ;p. But also sooo cute to eat so i just stare at u n feeling hungry. By the way, its a 'she' not an 'uncle' who said r u d jealous type of person.

PS: Did i told u before she said tat, she got say u r very pretty??? heheh *grin.

Happy Mooncake festival nonnie, n it was a best moment i had wit u

Nonnie King said...

Bi, too late. Say me pretty also no use,I already feel beh-song for few minutes! Haha.

And I assure you, it won't be your best mooncake festival because there will be better one coming up in the future.

BaBy JeE said...

OMG... bobby is so sweet nonnie... keke... I know bobby, if u read this, surely *prasaan* infront of your computer screen... nyahaha...

Happy mooncake Festival Nonnie...