Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mabel's Birthday Celebration

My hardcore Doraemon fan, Mabel's birthday party.

It's not her birthday yet. Just an advance birthday celebration because the following day is a holiday. Her birthday is on 19th October.

In my previous post, most of you guys commented that the food looks tempting and make you hungry. *Especially because now is Puasa month*. Thus I'm not going to post any photos of food, but at least... let me post a picture of Mabel with her cakes.



I have to emphasize that it is HERSHEY KISSES that she's wearing and not sh*t. Because most of the time people goes like this..

Theen: Mabel ah, why you wear sh*t on your shirt oh?
Me: Wah lau eh.. It's not sh*t lah! It's Hershey Kisses! Don't tell me you don't know what is it ah.
Theen: Huh? Really wor.. I don't know what is that wor.
Mabel: Later go bring her to Supa Save or Millimewah and show her!

(But still..till today we haven't show it to her yet.)

Theen.. just for you. This is HERSHEY KISSES.

Remember that! (Yes I know you'll say the outlook still looks like sh*t)

Okay... back to the cake. Notice anything special?

Hehe. You guessed correct!
It's a SPONGEBOB Cake!



Serene, I know you love it! And Luuee, don't try to steal it away yah.

Since I'm not going to post any pics of food, I'm going to tell you what we ate.
- Fried Noodles & Mee Hoon
- Curry Brinjal
- BBQ Prawn / Sotong / Chicken Wing / Fish balls / Sausages ...


*Yum*

Random Pic
Know what. I was so du-lan yesterday. Theen BBQ a nice and tan chicken wing and I "booked" it already. I placed my chicken wing on the plate and put in on the bench where I sit and go and pour myself a cup of 7-Up.

Sekali... *Argh*

The stupid dog go and curi my wing-wing!
So bad! Where can do this to me! Cry lah!


Cilaka. I hate your ko-pi Mabel!

(ko-pi = International name for dogs for Chinese. Err.. Mabel didn't named the dog.)


Just kidding. You think I so "pien-tai" like/ want to eat doggie's meat meh?
(Pien-tai = Psycho)

Random pic.

Haha. No! I didn't steal her wing. The caption is for fun.

Know what we gave Mabel for her birthday? *Ahhem*

A SONY PSP!
(With the combination money power from 7 people)

She likes it a lot and always bug us for it. Everytime also, "Eeeeeee.. I want to buy PSP lah.. "

But due to some "technical" problem, we failed to buy one for her.. Instead we gave her..

Cool ah? I made one leh the "angpao".

After singing birthday song and cutting cake (No, she didn't kill Spongebob, we ate the other chocolate-I-dont-know-what-cake), we played UNO. So healthy leh? Instead of playing poker card games like Chor-Di (Big2) , we played UNO!


In the first round, I was the last. But in the second round, I improved. I'm the second last. Haha.

Notice anything different with the UNO cards?

Yeap! Doraemon version!


Doraemon plushies are so normal. Mabel has Doraemon this-and-that. Clock, pillow, bedsheet, blanket. If there's Doraemon underwear and bra, she'll buy it for sure.

Here's a little something I found in her room.




One more thing, she's also a Laber collector! Sama-sama saya.


Hehe. This coming Saturday we're going to SukChin house to see her laber collections~

p/s: If you still have not seen my laber.. I mean, eraser collection, click here.


16 comments:

War186 said...

I always wonder why Hershey kisses were made to look like shit. Haha.

I love the Spongebob cake. Le Apple is so creative with their cakes yeah.

What’s du-lan? Yay I can impress my boyfriend with new Chinese words thanks to you Nonnie hehe. Next time I’ll say, you pien-tai. Hmm hope he doesn’t take it the wrong way so just don’t panic if he comes for you ok?

Red block letters again ah you mentioned the PSP. Thought you guys were really generous heheh. But the angpao’s cool nonetheless. :)

So what happened to Spongebob? You guys preserve it for next week kah?

Cute eh her Doraemon keychain. Happy advanced birthday to your friend, Mabel. Her birthday falls a day after my boyfriend lah. Hehe.

I've seen your laber collection. That's a lot of erasers. Wow.

Nonnie King said...

Anonymous : Is that a spam comment?

War186 : Maybe Hershey think that kiss = shit, so ikut the shape? Haha. Just kidding.

Du-lan = Very mad (But it’s a bad word tho)

Because the Sony PSP is not cheap so must block it to make you people feel impressed bah. Hehe. Mabel had killed Spongebob and eaten him already. Chocolate filling she says.

Hey War, how are you going to celebrate Boon’s birthday? Think of anything already?

BaBy JeE said...

OMG... Rubber collection GANG... cute ler... Hmm... maybe I should start a collection gang also... collect idiots... keke...

Ummu Ummati said...

I realise I collect shopping bags.
LOL. No, really. Like if I go overseas and they give nice shopping bags, I save.

Fold neatly then tuck in somewhere behind the closet.

My bestfriend's dog is call "Coffee" as well!! LOL. I ask why and she said "Because." Aiyah. (><)

Btw, I've never known anyone to be so fanatic about doraemon...super keng your friend. :D

Unknown said...

LOL... i think she must be mad coz never get a real PSP :P

lunaticgal said...

the cake! dunno how to eat also..
hershey kisses is wat? chocolate lai!?!?!?

Nonnie King said...

Jee : You want to collect idiots for what oh? Collect liao then throw to island and jailed them forever so they cannot come out and ‘haram’ other people?

Ness : Cute also shopping bag! Can be recycle and use again. Haha. It’s kinda hard to explain the reason people named their pets I think.

Hehe. She’s a Doraemon gila fan. Go to her room kana blinded by Doraemon ah.

Kenny : She already order it liao lor. Ask me what game is nice to play lagi. She just have to add in about ¼ of the price then she can get it already.

(The reason why we didn’t get her the real thing is because Seria/KB out of ceramic white PSP and also, not enough to buy the package she wanted)

Lunatic : Hershey is chocolate. Oh ya.. now I remember. Malaysia don’t sell. Everytime my friend come to Brunei, he’ll buy a lot and bring back one.

Anonymous said...

only 4 person party ahh??
should invite me mah

Ummu Ummati said...

NO HERSHEY KISSES IN MSIA??

Siriuss???

Waahhh...so lucky we Bruneians.

LOL

Nonnie King said...

Bee : You think we can eat so much ah? NO lah.. actually got more people. Just that I don't know them well, scare later they don like it if I post up their pics.

Ness : Lucky with higher rate of diabetes patients.

:p

Iwan said...

Wah Nonnie,
The cake is super freaking NICE!!!!

I tink on your birthday the cake will be more grand kan??

Muahahahaha!!!

If i am at brunei now, i will make a special cake for you that you will feel so touched that u can cry lor...
Lolz!!!

Wah, u ppls are so generous hor... PSP lei...

I bug Wei de and friends for PSP also cannot lei.. Muahahahaha!!

Just kidding....

Nonnie King said...

Iwan : I’m still thinking whether I want to spend my birthday with Bobby only..or with a whole bunch of friends..

Mabel is quite generous to us, so don’t kisah lah. Friends for 10 years dojn’t come easily kan.

Nonnie King said...

Oh my... Don't leak the secret out. Ssshhhh

War186 said...

I haven't thought of anything yet. Help me! Ideas, suggestions are more than welcome. Thank you! Hehehe.

BaBy JeE said...

Haha nonnie... I wana collect idiots to sell to desperate girls~ nyek nyek nyek... then can earn money... Live off my Lovely life with LV, Prada and everything nice... hahah... sorry... I was just day dreaming...keke

IngSiang said...

You really spend a lot of time editing those photo oh? Haha. I love the doraemon tumbler and keychain! =) Hell cool. =)

P.S: Nice PSP! =)