Sunday, September 3, 2006

Can guess?

Cute?


Know what is it?


Need a little hint?


Ans: My house phone



Ring Ring Ring


The phone is so bloody short, that everytime when I talked over the phone.. I have to cover my mouth and shout... Because everyone complained that they can't hear me..

Friend: Hey King, later go where-and-where ah.

Me: OK. Just tell me the time.

Friend: Ha? What? Cannot hear you.

Me: I say OK. Just let me know the time.

Friend: Ha? WHAT?

Me: HAIYOOO... I SAY OK! JUST. LET. ME. KNOW. THE TIME!


Everyone, news flash.

Nonnie's new birthday wish.. Cordless Phone Thank You.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will get your wireless phone someday or just change your current one with some cheap but comfortable one.

Anonymous said...

Ba, tat settle it king, i'm getting u the new house cordless phone for your birthday, cheap and useful n u need it(also save money hohoho). Great tips keke