Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Friends Forever?

I was browsing thru my so-called "Autograph" last night out of boredom. I read page by page and found out something... I didn't know I have so many "best friends" back in my primary leh..

Koyak here and there, and I cellotaped back

Most of them, 95% who wrote their stupid biodata in my autograph says or reckon that we're best/ good friends. Hah! Yeah Right! Somemore write "Friends Forever" and "Remember Me Always".

Best Friend: You
Good Friend: King Siaw Chin.
... (Chew, was I that popular?)


It's just a childish act to give face to the book owner I know. I was reading and laughing, and took out my camera and snapped some pictures till my mum come and asked me out of curious what am I doing..

Mum: You taking what picture?
Me: Counting the numbers of "friends" who says that I'm their "Best Friend" but already no contact for 10 years.
Mum: ....

Ok, I'm now going to break down the categorise of my "friends" and see how many of them still in contact.

------------->>

Primary Classmates

Lost contact ever since my mum transfer me to the school she likes, St's Margaret. Sometimes still will see them outside but just say "Hi and Bye".. It's already good enough if there's a smile given. Normally they just walked pass by not knowing who am I.

But still, my mum will kaypo to me their latest news when she bumped into my primary classmate's parent and start comparing their children's achievements!



Secondary Classmates

Probably my best maintained "Friendship". Those who was my best friends 10 years ago, is still my Bestie today, Chai Wen. Maybe we don't keep in contact much nowadays, but I know once she's back in Brunei, Theen, Swee Leong and I will have a good time chatting non-stop with her updating on everything.

It's true what Feli says, "Only friends from secondary are best kept. No need to afraid no topic or awkward."

I agree... we're too young to understand the word "Friendship" in our primaries.
In our secondaries, it's our rebelious stage and we tend to think stupid thing and do childish act together like self-title Take That's Biggest Fans and play "Chiu Kap Mou Dik PingPong Ball" in classes.

Secondary classmates are the best! Whenever we saw each other, still can say a lot of "fei-hua" and teased each other embarassing stuffs they ever did in class, like kana marah by teachers.

Please don't bother to cari which one is me!

Uni/ College Friends

The day we had our convocation.
It's rare to see me in tudong today,
so open your eyes big and find mana satu is Nonnie King.


The group of people who changed my mind thinking how hateful Malays can be. ITB Intake 18, CIS Department, there were 52 of us all together, and only 3 Chinese. Me, Hong and Keith. And that two bloody guys can't even speak proper Mandarin.

Err.. we're bored while waiting for our turn
to get our "toilet paper"


We claimed ourselves as the "Kapih" Group-C. We always do our assignments and revisions last minute at Isra's house. And it's always the case that I end up cooking them Indomee as supper and Imah washed the plates. Keith, Isra struming the guitars and Hong smoking at the door. Azwan is always late and Ilham has to go when Masnah says so.

p/s: ITB CIS18, if there's any gathering next time, inform me ah! If not I'll curse you and cry my heart out. I miss you all.

Oi you people in the photo, feel touch or not?
I put this photo on top of my table leh... So got heart!


FT Friends, Garden Circles~

The most KNS friends of all, Kind N Sweet mah. Stayed at the same room for more than a year, Ah Vai and Mei Yuen do the cookings, Chau and Eng bring us out kai-kai or go their house sing karaoke, Fang and I sneaked to AyamKu and become Omnivores, because the rest are all carnivores, Vegetarians that is. And Tang Ah Ping only come back once a year but still bully me everytime she sees me.

We usually squeezed inside Ye's and Uncle Heng office and had lunch, fighting for food and order "Peach Green Tea" from Tafu, next to the shop. Sometimes we'll have vegetarian steamboat or BBQ, or go Excapade/ Pizza Hut. And who says vegetarians has limited selections of food?

I photoshopped Chau into this pic.
She was the camera girl


Workmates/ Colleagues

When I'm still working at that particular company, we share the common enemy, the accountant that is and gossip about everything happening in the office. But once I left the office, I'm like an outsider. Even if come out and tea-tea, still the only topic spoken are the Ex-Boss, Ex-Accountant and Ex-Colleagues.. Nothing more nothing less..

Badd, I still miss talking to you leh. But not the sexual harassement when you touch your nipples, nor sending and picking you to "Worlds Lousy Bank" lah.


Truly happy during the KK trip 2yrs ago.
Pic taken outside a seafood restaurant. Damn nyaman lah!


Now.. I add one new group,
Cyber friends or Blogmates!

It's quite funny when you get to know someone thru the Internet, and not knowing whether he/she is speaking the truth about themselves, we all chatted like we know each other seems forever. From MIRC, to ICQ, MSN today and blogmates I know from blogosphere~!

MIRC and ICQ a bit dangerous lah. Because I always think tipu one. So I only chat with people I know, or maybe a friend's friend. But blogmates are different, you can read their blog, know what they think and what happened to them before even meeting this person. Sometimes you wonder how come you can click with them on the thoughts and share common interest. And also, you get to see their photos first.. And not the

[Hamsap]ctc? asl
[Rainy]23, f, bsb
[Hamsap]got pic?
[Rainy]no
/quit

(Rainy is my MIRC nick back then and I don't layan people I don't know)


Aiks.. this post is totally different from what I'd drafted in my mind lah!

Moral of the blog,
When you say "Friends Forever", mean it and do it.

And if I left out anyone that I'm suppose to mention but did not, or you don't know which group you fit into, it must be the reason that I terlupa (forget). I seriously love all my rakan-rakan eventhough I always bully them by words or tell them stupid jokes that they find it hard to laugh...


(err.. one of the human inside no longer in contact liao pulang)



12 comments:

LuUeE said...

yea, Nonnie time passes really quickly.. Last time i used to collect autographs. haha.. but already lost it.. hahahaha..

Unknown said...

now really feel old right after read back n reflash back all the past. friends are always come n go, friendship forever is just a word.

Iwan said...

Alamak Nonnie,
Now i can see the "softer" side of you!! Lolz!!! The younger pic of u looks better than the kindergarthen pic... Hahahaha!!!
Actually, i was thinking abt this autograph thing few days ago and u blogged abt it... Do u have telepathy ar? Muahahahaa!!!
Ya lah, if we were to flashback, its kinda funny, the poems lah, etc.. don u tink so...?
I tink students still practice this bah??? I lost mine liao... Sob.. Sob..

Nonnie King said...

Luuee : How many autographs you have? I only got one and already find it malu enough to ask people write liao lor.. Hehe @@

Kenny : It's BLOODY damn old ah. Friends really come and go, only good one stay. I think I've never say "Friendship Forever" ever since 15years old... I know not everyone will stay forever in my life..

Iwan : Telepathy? Maybe? We're exactly one month old difference mah. Remember "France"?

F - Friendship
R - Remains
A - And
N - Never
C - Can
E - End!

Everytime I read back those stupid poems, it cracked me up!

Iwan said...

To Nonnie:
Birds fly high,
Hard to catch,
Friends like you,
hard to forget!

This pathetic poems really makes me burst out laughing... So cheesy!!!! Muahahahaha!!

BaBy JeE said...

OMG~ haha... reminds me of my autograph book (which was already burned when my house caught on fire), steeww piak one... some people got 10 autograph books with similliar people in it... with the same things... and the same hand writings and same phone numbers... haha... and same best friends..

Nonnie King said...

Iwan : Check out my version of the poem.

Birds lay eggs,
Hard to hatch,
You my friend,
A pain in the ass.


Of course, I'm not saying you lah. Don't get sensitive yah. It's just for fun~

You're a nice nice blogmate yoh!

Nonnie King said...

Jee : Your bro says he had more than one leh. Is it him you refering? :p

Anonymous said...

HAHA... I remember him oni having ONE leh... hahahaah all girls write one... and that time his handwriting still very nice...

LuUeE said...

haahaha.. Nonnie, I had one.. But one sure where is at now.. hahh.. Lost some where in lost island. hahha..

Anonymous said...

Oh..Thanks for giving face ah! *for placing me at the last* >_< lolz

Nonnie King said...

Luuee & Jee : Seeing you two makes me wanna have a elder bro lah.

Kelly : Since I so give you face, you think what you wanna buy for me already for my birthday?

Roy : Maybe what you say is right.