Saturday, March 12, 2011

100 Day Project: Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

My favorite show that I’ve been watching religiously for the past I don’t know how many years has got to be Kangxi Lai Le. I know the name makes no sense but for those who doesn’t watch programs from Taiwan, this show is like the most popular one hosted by Dee Hsu and Kevin Tsai. 

And hence, I’ll like to feature Dee in this post, or more well-known as Xiao-S.


I think most of you all out there will know her sister better. She is “San-Chai”, the female actor from Meteor Garden, Barbie Hsu’s younger sister. She is currently married with two daughters, yet in the show, she’s damn bold and often harass male guests whom she found charming.. and, I don’t find it offensive because it’s purely for entertainment anyway. She’s really witty and often pokes fun of herself on the abuse case, and likes to force people to say that she’s the sexiest/prettiest/most attractive.

I think she’s cute and funny.. I just like her.

No comments: