Friday, August 1, 2008

Keep the length or Chop off the hays?

// post edited - 3/8/2008. Scroll down //

Since I'm "going back to school" soon, I was thinking to get myself sort of a new image. I had not have any hair cut since my last perm. Hence... the hay-like dry hair with split ends.

Sigh.

And yeah, no treatment, steaming or what so ever.
Told you before, 10 cents is big like lorry tyre to me now.

Today... I feel like chopping them off.
This is the length of my hair now.

P1190052

Just the length I used to dream off back in the days. Problem is, it kinda got out of control. Its frizzy, dry and of course, split ends. I like the curls being all natural and wavy, but its totally out of place if I don't apply any mousse or styling gel. And since I'm so karit and lazy, applying it to my hair daily and washing it off at the end of the day is really troublesome.

P1190054

Oh thanks to Victoria Beckham, Rihana and Hebe, everyone seems to have that funky short (bob) hair now. And my pancake face says no to it. The only kind of hair style that goes well with pancake face is probably like hers.

Don't tell me you don't know the legendary Zhen-Zi ah? The ghost who crawled out of TV/ well showing but her bloody big eyes with her rebonded hair cover 90% of her face.

So yeah, I have made up my mind about the hair cut, as long how much I'm going to chop off, we'll see. Normally hair stylist will go suggest this and that knowing what's best for the customer without her saying yes/no one lah.

God, I hate going to saloon.
I can't pretend that I'm sleeping because I wanna keep an eye on him/her. So please, no talkative hair stylist later ya.

Bless me roots.

...........................................................................................................................................................

//added

(I'm loving Windows Love Writer... Blogging is so much easier with it. Just that I can edit the font colors...)

P1190057

Picture taken before we got our hair cut. Yeap, we went to the same saloon because its unisex. And look how potato he looked!

When he just started to work, he made an effort to at least gel his hair. And lately when I had lunch with him, his hair is exactly like the photo above, potato! somemore the necktie senget lagi! Like don't give a damn for how he looks anymore.

Oh well... low esteem again during his fat days.
But I still love him.
(After all, more surface area to pinch his tummy! Muahahahahhaahahaha!!!!)

The End Result
P1190060

I don't have the courage to cut short so its not that short. The hair stylist recommended me to straighten my hair, that means.... money fly fly again.

I washed my hair already and now it looks nothing like the picture above. The curls are back and... I need to be fair with big eyes to suit my hair style now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which saloon are you going? don say i don warn you on not going to the Lxxx saloon *ahem, i don have confidence on them for cutting but others are great la.....

Anonymous said...

The length is nice to keep! but up to you.
Zhen zi is so scary...... up to this day!!