Thursday, May 8, 2008

(Er... Can't think of a title for this...)

Hi peeps, just a short update.

I have nothing interesting to blog today because I had a busy day. I'm just blogging because I WANT TO blog daily and I'm keeping my record.

Bobby's convocation is tomorrow.
Finally the fat guy is graduating, I'd long for this day for as long as I can remember. No more 30cents SMS, no more crossing borders just to meet up.

He wanted me to wear something formal... something I had not worn in a while. OL look... I took out all my shirts and skirts, put up a fashion show and.... put them all aside.

Sigh. Why all girls, even some guys have to go thru that?
Key word...INDECISIVE!

So I'm down to a beige dress.

Let's just hope that I won't change my mind again tomorrow morning.

Pictures coming up!

2 comments:

Choonie, the Guru said...

waiting.. waiting... I hope to see lovey dovey photos.

War186 said...

Congratulations to Bobby! :)

Oh and btw I still don't know whereever in Seria I'll actually be playing this Sunday. Will keep you posted as soon as I know though. Hehe.