Monday, November 27, 2006

How much can you know a person thru his/her blog?

Lil something:
Been busy lately. School's graduation day, Yuen's wedding and just finish making the button for our night out this December. Sorry, no proper post yet.

Will blog about Yuen's wedding soon after I get all the photos. Like Pingko said, "Don't give me CD-R ah, I need DVD-R to get all the pics burn inside."

DVD-R people! Can you imagine how many photos we took in one single day? Well, we're more pro than photographers kua?

* * *

Questions-

How much, or how well can you know a person thru his/her blog?

(You'll get to know what food the blogger ate lately, what party he/she goes, his/her friends, his/her mood and many many more)

What's there to make you read it? And visit it for the second, third time sampai kana bookmarked?

(Is it because he's hot, she's pretty and sexy? Or because you want to see how stupid can a person be? He/she writes good? Or he/she is a friend, have to support)

Do you believe all that's written there?

(As mentioned before, I have this super-fake relative to blog like an angel but in real life, she's worst than any devil!)

* * *

I ever asked why people come and read my blog, I provided multiple choices lagi. But, due to the lack of readers.. I only 5 replies! Sad or not?

See... who told you I got this many readers from the beginning one?

Click *link* here and answer if you wish.

* * *

Dear kind readers and friends, here I created a quiz. Click *here* to see how well you know me thru my blog.

Play lar.. for fun mah.

Hehe. Don't cheat!

I'll post up who gets the highest and lowest score one mind you!.

30 comments:

Iwan said...

Nonnie!!

I wanna be the 1st person to try!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm the 3rd person to try... and the lowest scorer. Shame on me XD

Have a nice week!

JaMie said...

.. and I got 80! MUAHAHAHA.

Nonnie King said...

Iwan : 50%! Ngaiti.. Disappointing eh~

* * *

Teddy : You're still new to my blog I guess~

Thanks for dropping by.

* * *

Jamie : My Goodness Jamie! You're the highest currently!

What a surprise!

Now I know who really got read liao.

JaMie said...

Err. I'm observant. :P

Atul said...

I think I'm the 5th.. I lost to Jamie! Hahaha. 70.

Merv Kwok said...

Since I'm new here, I'll refrain from doing the quiz :P

LuUeE said...

Nonnie, i don dare to take it.. later i fail how.. ha.. you don friend me.. later.. hehehe.. And Iwan, you.. ah.. always first here.. Later Nonnie don cook for me.. the pizza she owe me.. mwhahaha.. Btw, Nonnie, next month.. you coming to Miri for christmas? And Vivian din get scratch la.. hahaha..

Nonnie King said...

Jamie : You make me want to give you a reward lah.

* * *

Atul : At least you pass what~

* * *

MervKwok : Okie, you're excuse.

=p

* * *

Luuee : Simple! If you fail, you have to double the treat.


Pizza Hut + Steamboat.

JaMie said...

Hey, I don't mind receiving tho. =P

Anonymous said...

ekkks i think i have the lowest score too..i failed hehehe..sorry babe..

Nonnie King said...

Jamie : Hehehe. Then you'll have to give me your address first. Prizes below $10 ok?
(I'm frugal remember?)

* * *

Rebbe : Surprising leh. You know as much as my best friend.

* * *

Dee : Hehe. It's okie. At least none score 0% for the moment.

Error Q said...

wah.. stil got test somemore... nonnie.. this is final semester exam? or mid term exam? hehhee....

btw, will try it later.. hahah...

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

I just rushed thru. they're so tough... :(

LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Cannot, i wont take d test.. later really faill.. hehe. but what if i get it all correct.. i have ways to get it all correct.. mwhahaha.. even when i wrong..

Nonnie King said...

Karen : Now it's end of year, so.. I'll say it's Final Exam.

If you pass, you'll get promoted to the next level.

* * *

Christina : Hard meh? Hehehee. I think ok lah, as long as you read my blog and remember what I said.

* * *

Luuee : Err... I eat less for your Pizza Hut treat lor.

Johanna said...

hm, i believe you can learn a lot from reading a person's blog and help gain introperspective on another's point of view. i read other people's blog for entertainment i suppose and to see what message they'd like to convey.

i suppose towards a certain extent you are led to believe what is written by the person, but then again, we are all subjective so we could choose to present an image we'd like others to perceive us as.

interesting blog you have here

Anonymous said...

oh no... 60%

JaMie said...

Heh. Just kidding. :)

Iwan said...

ya lor Nonnie,
I am so dissapointed.....

muahahahahaa!!!!!

LuUeE said...

hahaa.. Nonnie, where got like that.. UNfair.. a treat is a treat.. i really know you ba.. but also i might have cheated.. yes, i am the most lihai.. cheater of all time.. Blehz..

Effy said...

I've tried it but i didn't score. Damnit! Haha. It was fun. But almost all my first guess was correct but i go on and click something else. I didn't know you don't like durian. I thought you would hate orange. Haha.

lunaticgal said...

OMG! TEST!? *run away very fast~ *

(silent.....)

Anonymous said...

i scored... err... 20. but surprise, surprise: i'm not the lowest!

Unknown said...

lazy to try... kekeke

Nonnie King said...

Bananas : Yeap yeap. I agree on what you say. I choose to believe the most of it unless I know the blogger personally lah.

Thanks for reading my blog and dropping me a comment.

* * *

Jason : Don't worry, you're not the lowest yet!

* * *

Jamie : Somemore beat your highscore liao. And it's not Bobby!

*Pengsan*

Nonnie King said...

Iwan : I'm more disappointed lah~ Thought you score higher sikit one mah.

Nevermind lah, forgive you since you got me a nice watch & perfume for my birthday. Hahaha

* * *

Luuee : Ha! I know it! There's some unknown anonymous who played the quiz and failed terribly. And I bet one of them is you.

* * *

Effy : Orange is my fav fruit. As for Durian... Eh.. Not to say I hate it lah, just that.. it'll always be my last last last last choice in fruits.

What can I say, you should always trust your instinct girl.

Nonnie King said...

Lunatic : Cikgu Nonnie give you test you dare to run?

Come back here at once! Hhahaha. JK.

* * *

Lizzie : Hahaha. The lowest kana taken by someone who's super new to my blog.

* * *

Kenny : No fun lah you.

Paupau said...

wah..so difficult leh..there's so many facts i never come across leh..so..paiseh har..me guess guess de..heh..=p

Nonnie King said...

Difficult meh? Hehe. Dont worry, try nya~ I wont marah one.