Monday, November 20, 2006

Short update

Missing me people?

I wanted to blog about Theen's birthday actually but I haven't get all the photos yet taken by other people. So, wait la har~

But.. I guess I can give you people a little sneak peek.


Theen's boyfriend had requested all of us to wear Y E L L O W !

*Frown*

Yes! YELLOW! The not-so-popular-color for clothings. Don't believe? Go and open your wardrobe and count how many Yellow shirts (and I guess hardly any pants or skirts) you have are YELLOW color.

99% of us actually purposely went to town and find a yellow shirt to wear. Bobby and Mabel are two of them. So freaking tired after shopping with 2 different people at two different time just for a yellow shirt. Mind you, even yellow is the least popular in boutiques.

Look at us, all in Banana color.

(And some people cheated by wearing the pale yellow that-so-close-to-white)

If only I dare to wear those over-worn and damn loose tees after being washed for 1542times and slowly become yellow. Hahhaa. Nah, I care if my student, and also people I dislike saw me in the street wearing so lauyah. Kiasu you know?

I wore a stupid 2nd hand tee (which I got from mum's friend) with a shiny teddy bear.. Bloody ugly!

(I don't want to buy any yellow cloth as I'm tan.. I'll really look like poo-poo or Banana-Chocolate in Yellow)

Anyway, for you I will, Theen.

The girl who I've known since 1996. (Woh.. 10yrs liao)
The girl who laughed over nothing at all like a sa-poh. (Silly girl)
The girl who baked me a birthday cake.
The girl who wake me up every Sunday and bugged me to eat breakfast with.
The girl who annoys me calling me "nono" everytime I answer the phone..

-_-"

Me: Hello?
Theen: Hello. No ah? NoNo? No ah No?
Me: What Pig-Theen?
Theen: No? Nono ah..... (inserts whatever she wants to say)

Irritating or not? Everytime also "No" here "No" there then baru talk to the point. That's my silly friend.

And NO! You all can't call me "NONO"!


p/s: Am going to blog more after I get all the photos. Don't want to alang-alang post 3 today, post 5 tomorrow and post the remaining the next day.


11 comments:

War186 said...

Cool banana-themed party! Hehe. :) Yeah, I don't have any yellow shirts in my closet, except for my Brazil jersey hehe. Nono? That's cute hehe. ;)

JaMie said...

i hate not only one..but TWO shirts in yellow wor.

JaMie said...

*have

Anonymous said...

You know there's a saying, "yellow, yellow, dirty fellow" heheheh...

Iwan said...

Hehehehe!!!

Nonnie, i tink ur fren is quite creative lor...
muahahahaha!!

Btw, u are not ugly lah... The old yellow t shirt looked ugly!!! Muahahaha!! And y teddy bear ar??

Muahahahahaha!!

And Bobby was there too ar??

Muahahahahhaa!!!

Nonnie King said...

Wardah : Jersey? That's cool. I'll wear it if I have that, feels a little special bah.

* * *

Jamie : I have 2 too.. But seldom.. close to never wears them.

* * *

Rebbe : OMG! Someone actually figures that out without me explaining it!

Man.. Rebbe, you're one smart guy!

* * *

Dee : Ahhem~? "Dirty" huh. Hohoho. I do have a "Yellow" mind tho.

* * *

Iwan : Err.. It's given. Not that I bought it myself. Eeee.. I sense sarcasm leh, Bobby was right beside me in the picture leh.
:p

Anonymous said...

Nono saying no~ lol~

Btw, Nonnie, (nah, I use your right name) I have about 3 yellow shirts, but undersized.

And nobody has yellow pants, at least long pants. Although when I was small I loved one yellow short pants lah~.

Unknown said...

wahhh!!! so yellow... her sur name must be yellow in chinese word? *saja hentam only* :P

Nonnie King said...

Jason : Yellow shirts and pants just feel so wrong kan? Especially the super bright one.

* * *

Kenny : Mm.. Maybe? Because her surname is "Sun" (In Chinese) that rhymes with "sheep". You so clever sure can guess it one.

Iwan said...

No lah, what i meant was, i was shocked Bobby was there cos i tot he is having his exams now...

Sorry if my words makes u sense sarcasm...

Nonnie King said...

Iwan : Hehe. He took a day off his studies for exam and accompany me to the party.

Told him I don't want to be alone seeing all couples lovey-dovey ma~

Hehehe. Very demanding hor?