Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can you guess?

 

Ever since I'd blogged about the "KB Slang" last December, a lot of my friends (who speaks the unique language) contributed more "words" and asked me to put it up too.

Here's some of them.

  1. "Heng1" or "Hen2" - the 1 and 2 is the pinyin tone or whatever you call it
  2. "Oh-li-tu"
  3. "For" & "Piang"
  4. "Ching"
  5. "Mook"
  6. "Kim"
  7. "Miek"
  8. "Bian-Yi"
  9. "Lao"
  10. "Lui"

Have some wild guesses peeps on what do those words mean. Please my dear Belait-ians, I know you pan-nai pandai, but let the others guess first ya.

Kuai~

 

If you're too lazy to guess all, well.. maybe you just pick one or two that you feel confident with and try.

 

 

p/s: I've been extremely busy... or my bloginspiration is all lost and I have nothing to blog. Bugged Bobby to guest-blog for me but he refused.

Arrgghhhhh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

er.. i guess miek is pinch..like pinching someone on the cheeks and bian yi is pian yi which means cheap... those are the only two i can come up with.. wait.. oh-li-tu = only two??

bcaiwong said...

oh-li-tu = diarrhoea!

bcaiwong said...

bian-yi = cheap
lui = money?

Nonnie King said...

Lavender : Your Oh-li-tu is wrong.

YC : You die lah! Left Brunei too long now "Lui" also dunno is what liao... Lui is lame lah.