Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm so bloody mad at my laptop now, yet I have to pretend I wanna sayang it and give it lots of love so it'll function normally. Stupid BLUESCREEN! What the heck is wrong man? I have 2 assignments due soon and I have no extra time to play with you okay!

Anyway, I'm on "safe mode" now.

Sigh...

I guess I can't go back to Seria this week...

Double sigh...

I miss having hassle-free days...

Triple sigh....




I have nothing to blog...

Now, you sigh. HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.




You see, my camera is not working (well), the display is on/off. My laptop also don't know why always give me problem.. Maybe I should switch to Mac... See, everything needs money.

Bah, gotta go google stuffs for my assignment and stalk, I mean go update on other people's life. Now you know how pathetic I am. Lalalalallaalalaa.

Well, at least I have something that would cheer me up a little later.
But, that one also is money-buy one. Hehehe.

No comments: