Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tong Tong Tong Ciang

After few days of eating keropok non-stop with acar and blowing air into my palms hoping for some luck, I'm now adjusting myself to fit in to the ranty student life of mine.

Haih.

No pictures for this post as I'm currently blogging using the computer bulky desktop and all my pictures are un-edited yet. If I'm rajin tonight, I might draft a post tonight... IF LAH! Bobby is bringing me out for dinner tonight so.... Hehehhehee. Just wait la can?

My friends had been commenting on my current physical appearance... more on the negative side actually. Oh come on! Its CNY! Can't I let myself loose and enjoy those yummy snacks... which is free and all-you-can-eat? I will try to shake off those extra pounds later bah. Bobby also didn't complain liao lor why you all so concern with it then?

Bleh.

Bah, I gotta go continue with my school work.
Ta.

p/s: I hate using IE. And I hate to babysit lazy people who are just waiting for us to feed them with information. Yes, my level of tolerance is really really low this new year. Beat it!

No comments: