Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged

Since I have no idea what to blog, I'll just do this tag.
(Tagged by Tina. )

1. What’s the relationship of you and her/him?
Blogmates turn friends. Oh wait, competitors when playing Buzz and SingStar.
Okay I admit, she has such lawa voice and I'm a loser when it comes to singing.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Cute, bubbly, talkative when in a right crowd, friendly and straight forward.

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
Change ah can? I only remember the most memorable things she said to Bobby about the company. But, I'm not going to say here lah. Hahahahaha.

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
Asking me and Atul to join her aerosteps class that nearly got me and Atul killed?

5. If she/he becomes your lover, you will:
sit in her Puteh everyday.

6. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will:
I will... I will.... I don't know. I suck in threatening.

7. If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on:
Driving skills? Don't marah ya Tina. I can't think of anything else.

8. If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is:
She talks more than me!

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is:
Eating with her. She makes food looks more delicious.

10. The overall impression of him/her is:
Sweet girl.

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
For strangers and people who're not very close to: Inapproachable, look very serious and strict and ambong maybe?
For closer friends who know me A - Z: Funny, talkative, impatient, get work up easily, straight forward, clumsy and careless.

12. The characteristic that you think you have, is?
Independent.

13. On the contrary, the characteristic you hate of yourself is?
Impatient.

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is?
A healthy person + happy wife + worry-free mother + good friend + responsible staff.

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them:
Err.... you eat-full-nothing-to-do is it? Tag also read till so serious for what. Oh by the way, for "those" who still owe me a birthday present, I bought the epilator liao. Its $50. Can I get myself another pair or shoes or dress to top up my gift a little?

16. 10 people you tag:

  1. Those
  2. who
  3. has
  4. a
  5. blog
  6. and
  7. nothing
  8. to
  9. do
  10. hahahahhaahh!

17. Who is No. 2 having a relationship with?
erm.... "Are" or "Is" maybe? Since people always say that after "Who".
Hohohohoo. Okay la, very lame I know.

18. No. 3 a male or female?
Has is a .... shemale.
Has can be Hassan or Haslina what, who knows.

19. If No. 7 and No. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
I think I love saying them! Nothing! HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

20. How about No.5 and No. 8?
blog and to. To blog? Anything lah.

21. What is No. 1 studying about?
Those is studying... atu, anu and ani.

22. Is No. 4 single?
Ya. "A" is always single. Singular kali ah.

23. Say something about No. 6?
And?

 

Gosh! This tag is so lame.. or it is me whose being silly?
I'm hungry. I can't think when I'm hungry.
I'm going to turn in to Grumpy soon.

Bye.

2 comments:

Paupau said...

this one has the most special answers for the tag that i've come across.lame,but i like.hahaha

Nonnie King said...

Pau Lene : Ya.. I also dunno why I blog like that. But good that at least for ONE person like it. Hehehee