Warning: This is going to be a super random post. No topic, no special event, just.... whatever that comes into my mind.
First thing first, Pauline's tag... Before she really travels all the way here to Brunei just to kick me. (As if she really will =p)
"Blogger Idham has pledged to donate RM127.00 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi for ever tag completed before August 2007. It's so simple, all you need to do is to complete any 17 sentences from the 27 listed below (that's the tag) and drop Idham a comment over at the tag's original page here."
So... only 17 out of 27 from these will be answered. Here goes:
1. A person is only as good as ...
2. Friendship is always ... overrated.
3. To love is to ... give.
4. Money makes me ... happy when I have them, sad when I'm forced to spend them.
5. I miss ... being a kid without worrying calories intake and the balance of the bank book.
6. My way of saying I care is by ... listening and respond.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by ...
8. Pick the flowers when ...
9. To love someone is to ...
10. Beauty is ...
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ... the crazy teacher's day celebration, which was the first time I tasted beer and got myself black-listed just for that one small sip. Bummer.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember ... I made a very important decision which made me cried day and night for few months.
13. I am most happy when ... I don't have anything to worry about. And, when I make someone happy.
14. Nothing makes me happier than ...
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the history of everything I felt like changing =p
16. If smiles were ... then I ...
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could...
18. If you want to ...be happy, then you have to ... learn how to let go of certain things.
19. Money is not everything but without it, we're nothing.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is ... having surprise visit from the boyfriend when I really miss him and he was supposed to be far away from me.
21. I smile when ... I see someone, or when I felt content.
22. When I am happy, I ... laugh hysterically.
23. If only I don't have to ... eat then ...I'll be very thin. Hahahhaahha!
24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... having no Monday blues.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, ""
26. One thing I must do before I die is ... get married and be a mother. (What? The tag doesn't say it must be very ambitious.)
27. Doing this meme, I feel like ...
Person I want to tag... whoever who's reading this... If you feel like doing it lah.
I'm having a super week as I have 3 unfinished work on hand, two due next week (school work) and another important task due this weekend, Kelly's birthday card.
So yeah, I'll be super uninspired having nothing exciting to blog about, I think?
By the way, everyone is blogging about reading the last book of Harry Potter. I'm not a huge fan because I never read it. But thanks to the spoilers of some bloggers and wikipedia, I knew what's the ending already.
I asked if Bobby ever thought of reading it and guess what he told me,
"Why waste so much time and money buying the book and read it for days when you can walk into the cinema or buy DVD, spend minimal amount of time watching it with all actions and it's cheaper."
This is what happens when your boyfriend is a lazy bum and prefer to play his Football Manager or Hattrick or whatever it is that has to do with that with white-and-black colour ball. (Yet he told me he hates Polka dots.... I think Dalmatians make an exception.)
Once I found my favorite book, The Little Prince in a bookstore and asked if he'll like to read it.. I even bought the bilingual one so that I can read the Chinese one, and he'll reads the English version. And.. the book was untouched so quite some time till I give up and bring it back home.
Anyway, I'm reading "Shopaholic & Sister" which I borrowed from the Seria library. Not bad huh? Novel like this also have. Actually I went there for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". I, don't feel like buying the book because after the make-over of my room, I realized I have lots of books but no where to place them!
My mum kept them in boxes now.. Sigh, I love my books being easily accessible but it's impossible now.
So yeah, better borrow it than buying it. After all, it's FREE!
It's now 11.42.. I get to hit the sack now. Feeling very tired after driving 3 times from Seria - KB, the first one is to work, second is to attend a workshop, third - for the badminton game.
I need a driver!
And.... I want to finish Kelly's card soon!
Hope she'll like it. (Don't like also cannot complain. If complain, I will not make anymore card for you liao. I know you're reading it now.)