Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Warning: This is going to be a super random post. No topic, no special event, just.... whatever that comes into my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


First thing first, Pauline's tag... Before she really travels all the way here to Brunei just to kick me. (As if she really will =p)

"Blogger Idham has pledged to donate RM127.00 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi for ever tag completed before August 2007. It's so simple, all you need to do is to complete any 17 sentences from the 27 listed below (that's the tag) and drop Idham a comment over at the tag's original page here."

So... only 17 out of 27 from these will be answered. Here goes:

1. A person is only as good as ...

2. Friendship is always ... overrated.

3. To love is to ... give.

4. Money makes me ... happy when I have them, sad when I'm forced to spend them.

5. I miss ... being a kid without worrying calories intake and the balance of the bank book.

6. My way of saying I care is by ... listening and respond.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by ...

8. Pick the flowers when ...

9. To love someone is to ...

10. Beauty is ...

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ... the crazy teacher's day celebration, which was the first time I tasted beer and got myself black-listed just for that one small sip. Bummer.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember ... I made a very important decision which made me cried day and night for few months.

13. I am most happy when ... I don't have anything to worry about. And, when I make someone happy.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ...

15. If I can change one thing, I will change the history of everything I felt like changing =p

16. If smiles were ... then I ...

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could...

18. If you want to ...be happy, then you have to ... learn how to let go of certain things.

19. Money is not everything but without it, we're nothing.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is ... having surprise visit from the boyfriend when I really miss him and he was supposed to be far away from me.

21. I smile when ... I see someone, or when I felt content.

22. When I am happy, I ... laugh hysterically.

23. If only I don't have to ... eat then ...I'll be very thin. Hahahhaahha!

24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... having no Monday blues.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, ""

26. One thing I must do before I die is ... get married and be a mother. (What? The tag doesn't say it must be very ambitious.)

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ...

Person I want to tag... whoever who's reading this... If you feel like doing it lah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having a super week as I have 3 unfinished work on hand, two due next week (school work) and another important task due this weekend, Kelly's birthday card.

So yeah, I'll be super uninspired having nothing exciting to blog about, I think?

By the way, everyone is blogging about reading the last book of Harry Potter. I'm not a huge fan because I never read it. But thanks to the spoilers of some bloggers and wikipedia, I knew what's the ending already.

I asked if Bobby ever thought of reading it and guess what he told me,

"Why waste so much time and money buying the book and read it for days when you can walk into the cinema or buy DVD, spend minimal amount of time watching it with all actions and it's cheaper."

G.R.E.A.T....

This is what happens when your boyfriend is a lazy bum and prefer to play his Football Manager or Hattrick or whatever it is that has to do with that with white-and-black colour ball. (Yet he told me he hates Polka dots.... I think Dalmatians make an exception.)

Once I found my favorite book, The Little Prince in a bookstore and asked if he'll like to read it.. I even bought the bilingual one so that I can read the Chinese one, and he'll reads the English version. And.. the book was untouched so quite some time till I give up and bring it back home.

Anyway, I'm reading "Shopaholic & Sister" which I borrowed from the Seria library. Not bad huh? Novel like this also have. Actually I went there for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". I, don't feel like buying the book because after the make-over of my room, I realized I have lots of books but no where to place them!

My mum kept them in boxes now.. Sigh, I love my books being easily accessible but it's impossible now.

So yeah, better borrow it than buying it. After all, it's FREE!

It's now 11.42.. I get to hit the sack now. Feeling very tired after driving 3 times from Seria - KB, the first one is to work, second is to attend a workshop, third - for the badminton game.

I need a driver!

And.... I want to finish Kelly's card soon!
Hope she'll like it. (Don't like also cannot complain. If complain, I will not make anymore card for you liao. I know you're reading it now.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help it if I don't have the patient to read Nonnie. The only time I really read a book is during my uni exams. But pass me the little prince book to me and I'l read it.

Reading bout your answer about when you are 21 about a decision you made..is it the one that I think it is? Anyway, I do like to read a bit but I haven't found the book that I'm interested to read yet.

Nonnie King said...

Ah Pui : You sure you're going to read it? Not just put in on the table and let the spider make a house out of it?

Bah, pass to you this Friday.

I think it's hard for the both of us to forget what happened when I was 21 right?

I love you.

Iwan said...

wah.. so loving ar...
hahaha!

anyway, when i was 21, i also made a important decison.. but let it be a secret.. haiz..

so many coincidences in life..

hope to see ur latest card to kelli soon.. hahaha!!

must be damn nice one right??

Anonymous said...

Seria library has that? Cool. Perhaps someone is finally waking up!

Haven't read that particular one, but have read a few of the other shopaholic books (she's the most aggravating but irresistable heroine ever! - i hated her but i can't stop reading about her also! LOL)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Bobby how about reading Jame Bond story book! Us version, sure u like it wan. jimmy carter also not bad. In fact most spy story not bad got a lot of 'extra' inside!
I agree with u Nonnie about hairy potty! just can't understand what the fuss is all about!
Have a nice day!

Nonnie King said...

Iwan : I guess 21 always seem to be a crucial age?

I can't say if her card will look nice or not because I'm afraid that it will turn out like crap.

Jewelle : Yes they do! Surprisingly! Perhaps they got a new librarian or something. Somemore they have tons of cook books, some even in Chinese. Hard to believe kan?

Eventhough I like reading that book, I'm nothing like Becky. Can say very very very different. But I guess story like that only happened in book.

Where got so lucky one in real life?

H.A.M : Hairy Potty? You die ah you. If all HP fans spit saliva on you, you'll be drown to death. Hahahha

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha~~!!

Im not a HP fan too~~
Never watched any of the movie nor the read the book...
I prefer Mitch Albom....

But nowadays, i seldom have the time to read....
Hahaha...
Nah~~ not busy, just lazy!! =)

Anonymous said...

i once drove 8 hours in Aust, stopping only for lunch,,,, LOVED it....!

Iwan said...

i agreed with you that 21 is an indeed a crucial age..

Crap card??

nah.. that's not Nonnie..
ahahahaha!!

Paupau said...

nanti i follow my brunei friend back to brunei to stay,then you really si kiao kiao liao..hahahaha...

but anyway,since you alr do this tag,i forgive you..wahahaha..

Nonnie King said...

Jessie : Mitch Albom? Title or author of the book? Maybe I'll try to find it and read it.

I don't know for you but, as I grow older I read less and less and the books that I read are mostly magazines!

Blueheeler : Wah lao eh.... don't feel muscle cramp meh?

Iwan : Turns out she loves the card. Ha~ Relieved!

Pau- Lene : Come lah, I scare you ah?