Tuesday, April 3, 2007
I lied..promising you a proper post today
I did tried to blog...
In fact I'd saved 3 different drafts.
Just that all wrong timing and couldn't be published yet.
One is for my blogniversary or 200th post, whichever comes first.
One is for the birthday card and gift I personally made for Hanisah.
And the last one... Hmm.. I just felt like it's not so nice to say something harsh in my blog. I like my blog to remain anger-less and harmony.
Thus, I'd draw the above cute cartoon of me apologizing if you're already missing my blog. (Excuse me, since I said it's cute, it's confirm cute. No one can say it's not.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Since I had nothing to blog, I might as well do the usual things bloggers do.. i.e. summarize I'd done recently.
- Attend an induction for 2 days straight. And yes, if you're wondering...it's me in the newspaper. I received a couple of friend's sms "double-confirm" if that's me or not. (Read more at SingYin's)
Oh oh, He was there too (and also in the above pic), and said I look different wearing baju kurung. But I personally think that it's just him being nice not to say I look a lot more uglier in real life compare to the photos I'd posted.
- Meet up with Hanisah and joined her in a Randa's public lecture. She was like a little fans asking for autograph for her book!
- Bumped into Maurina on her way to UBD library rushing her assignments.
- Felt disappointed not winning the bloody Ipod Shuffle.
Pardon me as I'm still a bit exhausted for the 2 days induction course. I had to wake up at 5.30am, arrive BSB by 7.30am.... sat in the freezing UBD Chancellor Hall and listen to talks given for the whole day. And traveled another 100km to get home and rest, lay down on my bed motionless like a dead log.
So, can't blame me if my brain is not functioning properly right?
I'm not young anymore... I need rest.
Back in my school days I can stay awake rushing for my assignments or slept real late and still waking up early the next day without looking like a walking zombie.
Gah, only 23years old people. Isn't it scary?
One day without proper rest, my pimples pop out, I felt very cranky and grumpy, bad breathe (didn't drink enough water) and I can't even think of anything to blog.
Die die die die.
Aging is no funny matter...