Saturday, April 7, 2007

How much time do you need to get yourself ready up?

Short Note:
Guys and girls, if you have a little time.. Read this!
She totally rocks!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Have you ever calculated how much time you need to get yourself prepare? Right from the moment you open your eyes till you set your foot out the doorsteps.

Believe it or not, I only need 15minutes.

(You better give me a gasp of amazement now)

Hey, One-Five minute ay, how many girls (or even some guys) you know take such short time?

Don't believe? Here, I sum it up for you.

(You guys out there must have grow envious for Bobby, not having to wait for the girlfriend and keep rushing her. For my case, tabalik one.. I'm the one who keeps rushing him because he's bloody slow and I'm very 急性子 (tak sabar).

互補嘛。。。

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6.35am

Open my blurry and super swollen (already very small) eyes with full of poo-poo.

Drag myself to the toilet.

Brush my teeth. (Not the proper upward-down, downward-up way that dentist always taught, but the usual left-right-left-right movement. I know you all use the same way too. Don't try to pretend.)

Wash my face.

My Three Must-Keeteers

6.40am

Get back in to my room. Apply toner, moisturizer and sunblock lotion.

Get dress.

Take car keys and start the car for warming up.

I just can't stop saying that my key pouch is so cute.


Get back to my room and brush my hair.

Wear my watch and rings.


Drink a glass of water.
(Healthy you know. I eat breakfast in school. I can't take food too early, I'll end up throwing everything out later)


If I remember and I do have that extra time, spray a little perfume and wear earrings.



6.50am


Grab my "school bag".



Christina, those are the badges you gave me for my birthday. Remember?


Wear my comfy shoes,


I seldom wear heels to school. How to tahan standing few hours with heels and walking up and down the stairs you tell me.

Anyhow, the idea of wearing new shoes to school fills me with dread as my sparkling new shoes will get stepped by my innocent kids...

And vroom I go.

That's it.. all within 15mins.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe you had already realized the reason why I can be so quick..
Yeap, I don't shower in the morning!

And don't you dare to shout, "EeEEEeeeeeeEEe! So dirty!"

What's so dirty about not showering in the morning? I mean, I sleep in air-conditioned room and I don't sweat what.

It's because I have sinus. I can't shower in the morning. Unless you want to see me sneezing non-stop and rub my nose until I look like Rudolph and all the skin comes off. All those watery and swollen eyes, messy hair and big red nose. No thanks.



Talking about shower, so how much time you spend in taking a bath?

10mins?
15mins? 30min? 1 hour?!!!

My friends ever joke about girls who takes 30mins in their shower must have wash their hair strands by strands. And for guys, you know what naughty things they'll be doing inside don't you? *raise eyebrow*

I don't really get it.

You get into the bathroom, hang your towels and/or clothings. Take off your cloths. Rinse your body and wipe some soap or shower foam on. And if you need to wash your hair, then shampoo and condition it too.

Head, body, hands, legs, toes. Unless you're 250cm or 200kg, having a bigger surface area to wash then I'll understand why it took you so long repeating the daily steps.

Oh, I left out body scrub. But, you don't do that everyday do you?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After shower then you wipe your body clean and dry, apply body lotion (for some). Rub your hair and blow dry it.

Once I went to a friend place while she was blowing her hair, I think I'd roll my eyes till juling already waiting so long. Gila one. She sat in front of her mirror, one hand with her brush/comb, the other one with hair dryer and blow it like the saloon style.

Shoulder length hair. Took her 30 minutes!

I can go order KFC and finish one happy meal already.

(Heh, I know you know I'm referring to you one ah-moi.)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sometimes it's just so much nicer to be a guy. I mean... they pay less money for those beauty products and save more time (which they'll rather use in playing games).

Hehe. Once I warned Bobby if one day I realized he uses the bathroom or look at the mirror admiring himself longer than me, I'll be so freaked out and..... (I don't know what to say. Continue the sentence for me)

And so,

how about you? 30mins - 45mins is totally acceptable by the way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One Last Rant:

Like I always say....

CHEAP THING NO GOOD.
GOOD THING NO CHEAP!!!


Heh, remember the MP3 player I got for my mum?
Yeah... kaput already. Chun-chun 1 week lagi.
Oh yah, forgot to mention... the ear piece that comes with it, on the second day I bought it... rosak pun.

(And they better replace me with a bloody good one that doesn't require me to travel all the way up BSB)


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take one hour to get ready in the mornings.
First I get my daughter's clothes out while she still sleeps

Then I get my clothes out, make my coffee and have my morning cigarette.

Then I get in the shower (I take long in here). I first wash with handmade soap in a soap bag, then I use a salt glow body scurb, then I rinse all over with an herbal floral rinse. I dry off and slather whipped shea monoi body butter all over. All fragranced heavenly, my bathroom smells like paradise when I'm done.

Then I wash my face with dead sea mud and kelp granules, brush my hair, brush my teeth and moisturize my face with vitamin E Cream.

Get Dressed, wake up daughter, make her a quick breakfast.

Take out the trash and drop her off to school, then drive to the railroad to head into the city.

Wheww.........

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

Oh.. those badges.. awww.. I'm so touched. =)
You remembered that I gave you!


Some days I take 15mins, some days I take 2hrs. Once I touch the keyboard, I'll take super long to get ready. :P

Jason said...

i take at least one hour. well, i take at least half an hour for my breakfast. usually 45 minutes. since i eat with a book. novel or comic mind you. NOT textbook. =p

Nonnie King said...

Maryam : Not easy to be a mum huh?

Christina : Same! I can't leave my PC on if I'm leaving the house, because I'll stuck in front of the monitor for at least 5mins checking for updates and so on.

Of course I remember, those were my birthday gifts!

Jason : That means you have to wake up like 5.30am every morning lor?

For a moment, I really thought you read your textbook early morning. Thanks for telling me that you're not. If not I'll really think you're a super geek.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Waah!! Your start day so complex wan!! He! He! Actually mine own a bit more simple about 15 minites in the toilet!! He! He! Don't worry I am sure Bobby wouldn't stare longer at the mirror then u. ( guy seldom stare long at the mirrior ).BTW I no longer type in cap as got new keyboard.Have a nice day. P/S Sorry if I offended u in mine last coment. Have a nice day.

Ummu Ummati said...

Aunty, eye-poo is call sleep.

Sleep.. Not eye-poo, sleep.

Stubborn chabo. :P

Me, takes 10 minutes to decide if I want to wake up. Then 25 minutes in the shower (or more.)

Then 10 minutes staring at my closet what to wear.

Another 5 to choose which tudong I should wear.

Then wait 5-10 minutes for the baju and tudong to be ironed.

Then 10 minutes to dress and pakai tudong.

Another 5 minutes to choose shoes..

LOL. I like being me.

War186 said...

I don't want to say how long I take every morning. You might think I'm high maintenance like that. It usually takes me more than half an hour. And I don't even do makeup. *shrugs*

So you don't believe me if I told you I brush my teeth the using the up-down motion. Raised like that mah. Hehe.

Btw, I just got one of those cheap mp3 players as a prize. I don't need it though 'cause I already have my iPod. Wonder if anyone would want to buy it from me. But maybe I'll just keep it in the box was kenang-kenangan haha.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi! Nonnie forget to add the china made MP3 i week kaput can change or no??Nomally if I buy china made product I use it fully see if can last if not I quickly change.

Anonymous said...

I take 20 mins just in the shower. lol. Sometimes I wear make up. I don't think that takes too long coz I don't even know how to wear make up properly lol.

But I love your shoes!

Nonnie King said...

Hor ny ang moh : 15mins in toilet? You have constipation is it?

Just kidding~

* * *

Anneesa : Chabor, no one will understand "sleep", but "poo" is a common word mah.
Hahhahaaa

Sai one, takes 10mins to decide if you want to wake up. I wish I can do that too~! So jealous eh!

* * *

Wardah : Hhahhaaa. I think the word "slow and easy" fits better than "high maintenance" for you.

Serious?! People who brush using the up-down motion does exist!

And Netcom better replaced me with a better one.

Nonnie King said...

Hor ny Ang Moh : Can change, 3 mths warranty mah.

Sha : Same here, I don't know how to wear make up nicely too.

I try to put it on, and later remove it cos I thought I look disgusting and fake.

Anonymous said...

You know this post, i read those comments laugh till beh ta han~~~

and then huh? whose the girl who blow her hair strand by strand ah?!!!! !$@#%#$^$%^%

i cant believe you can do so many things in just 15 mins!!!! whereas i didnt put anything on my face at all in the morning and took so long time to get prepared!

Iwan said...

hahahaha!!

What happened?

What did ur mum do?

hehehehehe!!

Nonnie King said...

Kelly : Of course it's you la! Obviously.

Cheh, how much time you need to pee, brush teeth, wash face, change oh?

* * *

Iwan : She constantly forgot to switch it off I guess?