Saturday, October 4, 2008

My First Raya Outing for 2008

If it's not for Liza's text inviting me to her place, I guess my schedule for the whole Saturday will be staying at home, forcing myself to finish up my assignments, channel surfing with my Astro controller and.... rot.

Well, that's pretty much my schedule for the entire week actually. Gosh, I have no life at all in Seria you know. For the whole week, the most happening day was last Thursday steamboat at FussyKelly's and played lami. That's it!

I'd been real moody and cranky for this holiday. I don't know.. I just feel really really awful. Too many things stuck in my head, too little way to release the tension. For few nights I just feel like breaking down and cry like a baby. Sigh...

In case you're guessing.. Nope, it has nothing to do with Bobby. Its my work, school work and some other work that really push me off the edges which I regret taking it. Never in my life I feel so tensed because I know I'll be able to finish and deliver it on time. But this is just different, finding a trustworthy, responsible and smart person to complete the job is harder than reaching the mesosphere. Facing a bunch of middle-age women with AK47 is another thing. Nevermind me, I'm just ranting. Don't ask me what is it about if you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about in this paragraph because you will only make me even sadder. I can't wait till December when all these will be over man. If only I have the controller that Adam Sandler had.

Anyway, I had a great time at Liz's but my entrance was pretty awkward because I went to her house alone and there was already a bunch of media people in her house and I felt like an outsider. But, it wasn't my first visit to her place so I pretty much made myself feel like home playing with Aaron and Mandy. Until the guests left, then we had a good time catching up, gossiping and ranting together. And later joined by Iskandar who has more daily hits than me nowadays because of his charity works. Liza said she would have invited me such charitable events if I'll be around in KB/ Seria but.. too bad in just 3 days time, I have to go back to my 2m x 4m room with no aircon, no tv and... no friend.

What the heck! Why do I sound so gloomy?!

Anyway... pictures for you.

 

1


Anymore invitations for open house, please wait till I'm in BSB ya. Bobby went to Kiasuland last Thursday and won't be back till next next Sunday. Hence, I have no one to have lunch and dinner with.

Dear Friends and Classmates.. or readers?  Please kindly invite me to your open house so I don't have to so kasian eat Maggi or Indomee everyday.

Sekian Terima Kasih.

 

2

No comments: