Thursday, September 11, 2008

Assorted

Short Note: Have you join the contest?

..........................................................................................................................................................


First thing first.

Venue: Anthony Abell College, Seria
Date: Tuesday, 16 September
Time: 1.30pm



Help them.


I'm pretty sure most of you had read stories about the 3 struggling siblings abandoned by their heartless parents who decided to "start a new life" without their children.

Totally insane isn't it?

If you had not read about it, click here and here and I'm pretty sure you're going to feel pinch in your heart and eat up all the vegetables on the plate. Even the slow Espeed wouldn't make me go whining because we all are living in a much more comfortable life than them.

Seriously, who are we to complain when they're still so young drinking rain water they collected from roof top and eating fishes from wherever they could get lucky with?

I'm sorry but I have to rant again. Before you go bugging your parents to buy you the latest laptop/ mobile phone / game consoles and dine out in flashy restaurants... think about them. They have to take care of themselves at such young age with zero resources! No TV, no internet, no computer, no air con, not even a decent home cook meal and clean water to drink!

I'm really glad that Liza and Iskandar had created awareness regarding this issue and what I do least is helping them to collect funds and me myself donating I guess.

So for those who lives in BSB and find it difficult to drive all the way to Seria to make donation, if you know me personally, I can help you to send the money down.

I have class on Saturday in UBD so if any of you wish to donate, and you trust me.. maybe you can leave message in my tagboard and I can arrange a meeting time in the campus?



........................................................................................................................................................................

Okay, assorted nonsense ahead.


I got my first super advanced birthday gift yesterday!

Badli and I went to Takara for the sungkai buffet yesterday (as if I'm puasa-ing) and after eating, I wanted to go to EuroClassic to take a look at the stapler that I had always wanted.

They're only left with cat, mouse, and frog.

I know its weird but I like the wacky frog more. Maybe because its green. I have the thing for green colour because my (Chinese) name sounds like "Little-Green". So I picked it up and looked at the sales attendant.

"Can I take picture of it?", I asked... wanting to post it up my wishlist post so that people who wishes to buy me a stapler knows exactly which one I want.

"Sorry mum... No cameras allowed in here"

Then Badd-Badd came over and took the stapler from my hand, said manly to the lady.. "Wrap it up".

HAHAHHAHA! What the heck! Wrapping up a stapler?!

He told me that I'm not allowed to use it till my birthday and today I brought it to class liao. =p
Sekali just when I was about to "kai-zhang" the stapler, baru realized inside don't have "bullet".

o_O!


Cute right my stapler?


..................................................................................................................................................................

Went to Capers last Wednesday with 5 others girly bloggers.


Am still waiting for pictures from them. So far only Wardah rajin upload to facebook nia.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Look look!

Minah came up with a better idea with my recycling shopping bag post!

Her "bag-file"?



As you can see, instead of doing it mine which is erm.. opening the file like a book, she did it the other way round leaving the backbone of the file as the bottom of the bag. I don't know how to explain but I think you peeps can get me lah.

Bah, gtg..
Still got tons to do.

Since I'm back in Seria I'll have more time to check my blog and reply comments and messages.

So ya, leave me message if you wish to donate some money to the poor siblings.





3 comments:

Tina D said...

Hahahaha, very clever!

I was looking at the 'stickers' on our faces, and I can see the connection on each one of them, except for Atul.

At first, I said, "WHY DID I GET A TIN?!" Then I realized, Rosie got a rose, and you got a King. Hahaha.

Clever.

I haven't got any decent photos off my camera. :( Maybe from Atul ada.

Nonnie King said...

Atul's one is tough!

Its actually "tools" on her face, since we call her "Tul" for short and it sounds like "tool"?

TIN - for TINa~

Atul and Rosie paling banyak photos I think.

Choonie, the Guru said...

I like the bag. Very creative. So easy to handle. But me lazy to do. LOL