.... the girl who can blogged every alternate days, having a lot of things to write even its nothing important or interesting?
... the girl who can blogged freely without thinking who her readers are, she just wrote what she felt like it?
I think she's gone.
She's so uninspired, lazy and care too much about who is reading her blog now.
Her life is boring and there's nothing worth to blog about.
She realized she find it hard to fit in the "blogger" categories because:
- She sucks in camwhoring, because her natural assets such as big eyes and fair skin are off the list.
- She finds PINK annoying and overrated. She'll roll her eyes hearing a Japanese doll looking girl shouting "Ahhhh... KAWAII!"
- She finds taking macro shots of food troublesome because she always forgot she should have taken pictures of it (for blogging purpose, making readers feel hungry and eat) before putting them into her mouth.
- She feels insignificant because more and more people blogs and there are copycats everywhere.
- She feels lazy to blog-social by blog-hopping and leaving traces of her existence such as commenting just to get attention and pass message such as, "HEY! I COMMENTED, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO RETURN THE FAVOUR!"
- Her friends mocked at her everytime she took out her camera saying, "You very free hor? Like this also want to take picture and blog. So nice to be a teacher... got plenty of time."
- She feels stupid to check if anyone commented in her blog like a desperate woman seeking for love.
But she's not giving up. She just needs some time to find answers and break free again.
In case you all had forgot how she looks like,