.. I mean nest, really.
There's an interesting article posted up in BB last weekend that really caught my attention.
This one. (CLICK IT LAH!)
By Kartini Knox.
(Okay.. three links already. You better go read it ya)
And now I can start setting up my bird
* * * * *
Because I have a good buddy who's not bitter when seeing us all in pairs and doesn't mind to be our rubber-tube (substitute) when we have no one to go out with.
Because he can cooks, does laundry and irons, bake cookies and cake and most importantly, he doesn't use a guyliner nor wear lip gloss.
Because he can be a good partner for movies and soapy dramas telling and recommending ou-xiang-ju that you don't even feel like watching just by hearing the name...
Because he's good in ranting and can make funny comments when you feel down or bad about something or someone.
Because he's a good boy who helps out his mother doing 80% of the house chores and bring his aunties out shopping. He can also tell you where to find cheaper detergent or toothpaste.
Because he's a good brother who irons for his younger brother and paid his uni fees and bought him a new phone when his phone costs only less than $300.
Because he's coming 26 and have never fall in love...
Regardless of you being a male or female, heterosexual or homosexual, married/ single / divorced/ widowed, tell me... based on the above facts, how many of you are interested in knowing such guy?
Or at least, thinks that he deserved to end his singlehood and shut mouths of "caring aunties" questioning him the pedas question, "Why still single har? What's wrong oh? Want auntie help you or not har?".
If you know how to play lami (rummy tiles) and doesn't mind your boyfriend constantly going out with 3 girls (who have long-term boyfriends, and some more one is getting married soon) and don't get jealous easily, feel free to drop a comment.
You can use anonymous identity lah. I just need to know if a guy like him is still considered a good catch for the 21st century ladies.
Sigh people... please prove the theory "男人不坏女人不爱" wrong.
Good man also deserves to be love~
anonymous #1 said:
you better hide him ... FAST ... A MAN who can cooks, clean house, good to his mother and family ... AND willing to go out with you without complaints ... HE'S A GEM! ... this is my personal view BUT ... he's precious, trap/nest whatever ... can he fix minor car engine trouble?, change tyre? fix home fixtures / plumbing ... I WANT HIM .... wrap him up and fedex to me pronto!
Car engine trouble I don't think so. But... he studied E&E engineering back in his uni days though. Change tyre should be can la.. Even I can do that. As for plumbing.... I think he can pay the wages for a plumber.
You WANT him? Let me ask him first yeah.
Yeap. He's from Belait and true, I think he doesn't know how to flirt and let us bully all the time. But I think "play hard to get" kind of men are not husband-material. More like a ONS or short-term romantic lover.
Vote for Good men!
BaBy JeE said...
NonnieEE, I want leh!! can he eat well??? ehehheh...Post up a pic of him!!!! => heheheheMy Reply:
You'll see the headline, "Blogger murdered after posting friend's photo" if I do that.
And YES. He can eat well. He's our "Rubbish Bin" when our boyfriends are not around. Not only that, he's quite adventurous too in trying new drinks and food.
(JaMiLLa is raising up her hand on spot)
Yes, I am interested too!!!
Because the reasons are....
1) I am not the type of staying up at home doing the chords all the time. I dont know how to cook and bake all these stuffs. Cook maggi mee also not sure when I shd take it out. By watching at "HIM" doing that, it makes me feel like joining him but not always. At least I learn something from him.
2) I love the couples who can be enjoying the movies and tv drama together, of course chit-chat which one is nice and lauyah.
3) I enjoy listening people's funny comments. This is what girls need when they are in a bad mood!!!
4) I like guy who is good and loyal to the parents and has a close relationship with the family. I dunno where to find cheaper product so he can help me this!! Hehe! *Lazy Me*
5) For sure he is a loving and caring person who can put people "his brother" in the first place other than himself. *Thumbs Up*
6) It's ok if my bf go out with his BEST GIRL BUDDY ...as long as I know who they are. I have learnt to trust in the relationship.
7) I come to prove that the theory of 男人不坏女人不爱 is WRONG!!!! Good man deserves more love than bad guy, definitely!!!
Wah! So long your comment.
But..... I think.... You're taller than him wor. You would have met him during my birthday dinner if he's not away for his family trip.
Egg on toast I never eat. Black peppered sauce chicken the flavor from the bottle one. Chicken porridge and salted vegetable soup your auntie help one wor.
Make me something your auntie don't know how to cook lah~
eh wen here that's a reli good write up.. i agree he is a reli good catch too.. will recommend to all singles or anyone who thinks their bf is crap.. this one is better, somemore non-smoker non drnker too??My reply:
Eh darling ah... He bought a limited edition Vodka that cost 99 pounds for his last trip to UK wor. But, the vodka he "pai-mei" only. Don't drink one.
That's what friends are for ;)