Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I don't know what I want to blog about

I don't feel like blogging about my flu because it's nothing big and getting comments like "Get well soon" when I'm already healed is just so weird.


I don't feel like blogging about what I bought and what I saw in Shabby Chic because it seems so advertorial.



I don't feel like blogging about LOVE because I just talked about it in my previous entry.


I don't feel like blogging about my school life because I don't want to remember how mad I was when the kids don't listen to me.


I don't feel like blogging about MY love life (that much) because I fear that if I talk too much about it, what if one day break up (TOUCH WOOD!!!) or blah blah blah... All these entries will be left a scar mocking at my lonesome nights.


(*Pray Pray and Spit saliva now*)

I don't feel like blogging about what I did, what I buy, where I go because it's not very interesting.

I don't feel like blogging about jokes or story I heard because it's not original. Just, not my (blogging) style.

I don't feel like not blogging because I do miss blogging but I don't know what to blog so I'm blogging about me myself not knowing what to blog!

(~.~) ?

What the fish?

6 comments:

Iwan said...

yay!! I am the 1st one!!

Well, sometimes i myself dun know what to blog lor..
And sometimes when we blog about certain stuff, it can cause lots of troubles and misunderstandings..

And people will start to say all those vulgars in our blog...

But in the first place, blog is our OWN personal online journal rite? i mean we can blog almost everything under the sun...

Haiz...

But u have to continue blog cos ur entries never fail to bore me...

Hahahaha!!

Cos its damn interesting!!!

Nonnie King said...

Iwan : Exactly!

I wanted to blog about some sensitive issues but I'm afraid I might hurt some people's feeling unknowingly.

I wanted to blog in Chinese but majority of my readers can't read it.

I wanted to blog my feelings but sometimes my friend told me that I exposed too much of myself in the "internet", which is not good according to them.

So, what's left to blog?

Anonymous said...

cheh..nonnie...saspen uhh...btw i like what u've written n all the pics...ehehe..
just blog whatever u want..it's ur blog anyway..:)n i love to read it..

P.s : just don't blog in chinese will ya..krg bangang ku...huhu...

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

Which is why I always blog boring stuffs.

LuUeE said...

hhha.. i think you can have a topic.. Spider king versus the Cicak man LuUeE boywonder.. blehz.. or blog about Bobby the boywonder.. talk about him. it would be very cool..

Anonymous said...

haha...sometimes when u have nth to blog u still blog (about u having nth to blog abt)...u just need to release the 'craving' wah...手指痒!