Saturday, July 29, 2006

If you don't know how to swim, you can do this...

This taken during my Bangkok trip, in the hotel we stayed looking down tru the window.

People, if you don't know how to swim, you can exercise like this in the water.







I hope the auntie herself, her son, daughter, relatives and friends won't be seeing this lah.. Later sued me then die lah.

This is the magazine that SukChin had been staring for a very long time checking out those men's abs.


We wished we can buy it and bring back to Brunei and show it to our friend, but the magazine si-beh expensive lah.. We even have to share our Burger King meal..

Curious what's inside...?

There you go peeps~

* Ta Da *


Feelin' H.O.T ?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahahahaha... damn farnie for the auntie learn swimming... anyway I dunno how to swim too but I definately won't do like that.

Unknown said...

Gaytimes???? that really shocking asian. i wonder that is there any non gay peoples buy such a magazines?

Nonnie King said...

I think people will buy just for curiousity~

I will. If I have the money to waste. Nyek nyek

Anonymous said...

hm ... to be exact .. i have seen it before .. think it is just like GQ for guys ... not playgirls lor ..