I love my 2009 despite the ups and downs but still, for me it’s mostly ups and for the downs, I couldn’t care less.
Big party and countdown is definitely overrated at my age (for me lah). Hehhehehee. And I’m not ashamed by my age. Saya macam wine or cheese okay~ HAHHAHAA.
I ended my 2009 by having a super “steam” (Seria slang) steamboat with the Garden Circlings, played Pictionary and shouting at top of our lungs (sampai everyone “sau-sia” this morning), toasting and wishing for a better 2010 (something adults should do, right?) !!
(I know I closed my eyes but that’s the only photo I have everyone nicely fit in. The other one has Chau’s big butt blocking 1/3 of the photo!)
I love you all! Thanks for preparing everything and give me the chance to be a little kid again. I feel really safe with you fabulous great girls taking care of everything and all I needed to do is have fun! Hehehee.
For 2010, I wish for :
- A healthier body and mind
- Make effort to be determined, focused, positive and confident
- Optimism (hmm… maybe I already have that and all I need to do is to maintain)
- My married friends having babies soon, my single friends found their Mr. Right(s) soon, my elderly friends healthy and the young ones study smart!
(Good results do not fall from the sky okay! Now you complain about homework and exams, believe me.. when you start working you’ll miss your student life like crazy)
- See more of this world… TRAVEL! Next dream destination, Egypt! (Dream only la… so far I asked around, no one layan me…)
- And to my dearest Bobby. Happier, healthier, confident, concentrate and more productive in life and knowledge. *and sayang me more*shy*
- Lastly, everyone does their part to protect our planet Earth!! No more litter bugs, smokers and resource-wasters!
Have a happy new year everyone!
Nonnie / Ah King