- Bobby's friends from Curtin came to Brunei yesterday and we're such bad hosts. Meet them up in Gadong then Yayasan (Bobby and I went to watch "Enchanted" and when they asked where else can they go we're like...
"There's Manggis Hua Ho... Kiulap Hua Ho... Sengkurong Hua Ho... EH! Why all Hua Ho one?"
- They (Bobby's friends) thought that the service provided by restaurants in Brunei is excellent! Waiters and waitress are very helpful and polite and the best thing is, there's no such thing as service tax or government tax to be added into the bills. I know, hotels excluded.
And when I went to Malaysia, I always forgot about the 5% tax and get really annoyed because I had to pay extra cents for nothing.
More pek-cek (frustrated) when its "Service Tax". Man... service not good pun. Why have to pay for that wor?
- The waitress in Excapade is so cute! We asked her to help us take a group picture for us and when we're all ready, she said....
"Say Sushi~~~~~ SuuuuuuShiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
LOL! What say cheese, say Konica? New one, say Sushi when you're taking pictures in Excapade. Remember that!
- I bumped into Ing Siang when I was on my way to the washroom of Excapade. How small can Brunei be? How small can Gadong be? Took me 3 seconds to confirm that he's really that boy from vagabond.vrien-den. Thanks to his wife for making it easier for me to recognize him. Forgot to ask him if his wife is already pregnant. Hahhahaa
Nonnie: So when are you going to have babies?
Ing Siang: You mean lenses/flash untis? Ah, she insist not to have babies till we finish our two-person-world for another few weeks/months, haha. *blush* ROFL!!
- It's official. I order with my tummy and not my brain when I'm hungry. I always order too much and end up giving it to my rubbish bin aka Bobby.
- I just like this picture taken with my biyoches.
Yes! Excapade two days in a row.
- I had a 30 mins long session of story telling and 15 mins of quiz to get hold of and I'm not even prepared!
- Follow by a doll-making session with the teens in the afternoon for tomorrow's youth class. Die la.. I haven't make any sample yet! How??? I need 12 hours more today!
- And I want to go to the OGDC Weekend Carnival tonight. Anybody out there want to company me?
- Last last, I want to share with you something that I'd come across last few days.
I saw an application form from a student who's applying for the daily breakfast. I really love Brunei, tell me which country is nice enough to give their citizens free education, free medication and free food even.
The breakfast thingie is only available for the kids whose family really need help. It was in the form that I read he has 4 siblings, his father is not working and mother works as a cleaner with an income of B$280.00.
$280.00 people, $280.00 a month for 6 people in the family! I couldn't imagine how hard life is for them. When there are some kids out there wasting food and complaining this not nice that not nice, really... try starving them for one whole day!
And you kids who's complaining that your folks don't love you because they don't want to buy you that i-Phone, there are other kids out there who can't even afford a new pencil case or a pair of decent shoes!
Man.. it really ticks me off when kids demand too much. Parents, before you spoil your kids with the latest PS3 or Nokia N95, make sure they know how to appreciate and show gratitude else they will take it for granted. Last last also you susah.