Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BRIDEX 2009 + Cottage Grill

 

Made last minute decision of going to BRIDEX because the kiasu-genes in me wanted to go because “other people going also wor”.

Drove up to BSB and Bobby said meet at his place (Berakas) then use only one car to the exhibition hall. When I drove pass Jerudong Park, my jaw nearly drop and hit the steering wheel because, Oh My Happy Buddha! The queue started from JP entrance all the way to the fly over near the Jerudong petrol station!

36

Shutter Bus to the exhibition hall.

 

37

The Chubbies. 

 


Arrived BRIDEX Hall at about 3pm.

01
Awed by the beautiful architecture.

I know it’s a bit rude to say but,
FINALLY! A MODERN LOOKING BUILDING IN BRUNEI!

 

Tried to camwhore with the beautiful dome as background but failed badly.

02

Should have brought my QuikPod along! 

 

03
Free Teh-Tarik!

 

04

When I saw this, I was only thinking ..
"Hmm.. where can I get this? This is good to put my ojipalas!”

 

Tell you, I wasn’t concentrating in how advance the technology is or how powerful the weapons are..

05

I was just looking at the handbags and shoes other girls were carrying.

While Bobby was busy looking at missiles, I constantly pulled his shirt and forced him to check out the bags with words like,

“Bi bi bi! See see! Nice or not the Burberry tote?”

and,

“Hmm.. I wonder if it’s real… "

 

 

 

06

Our kids *fingers crossed* are so not going to have big round eyes.
Look at how long our eyes are! Shaped like ikan bilis.

 

38
People-Mountain-People-Sea

 

39
Took quite a while for Bobby to figure out I wanted a photo of me touching the dome.

 

07

Bobby, disappointed by the size of it.
He was picturing like those in Transformer 2.

 

Asked him to act as if he could like the tank.

08

And he gave me a super layan picture.

Told him he should put more expressions so that it will look more real, like this..

09
Squeezed all the muscles on your face.
But I laughed.

 

 

10

People queuing for their turns.

We were too lazy to queue for anything, but the free teh tarik.

 

 

11
Spot us.

 

 

Zoom-in.

12

 

Zoom-in x 2

 

13

 

 

Zoom-in x 3

 

14

 

Hahahhaaa.
Lame.


There were a lot of people hogging the space in front of those glass cabinets showcasing missiles and guns taking picture with their professional DSLRs. Bobby got all kiasu and wanted to join in the crowd too and took the pictures below.

1.

15

 

2.

16

 

 

3.

17

 

And, he gave up.
Hahahhaaa.

Continue on our journey.

18

Am-chio duo.

 

19

My new boyfriend.

 

20
Bobby found this photo rather amusing.

 

21

Cannot laugh one. Must act-cool.

 

22
Ah Pui trying it out.



Wandered around Mata-Mata area waiting for 6pm to arrive.
Dined in at Cottage Grill.

23
Salad and Soup Menu

 

 

24

Main Courses and Skewers

 

 

 

25
Side Order, Sandwiches & Pastries and Individual Grilled Items.

 

 

26
Love the sparkling juices.
B$ 2.50 per bottle.

 

27
Pie-Tee! My favorite!
(Even though I could hardly find bits and pieces of shrimps in it now compare to years ago)

Er.. ya, I know its not in the menu but you can still order it if you want since Sweet & Savoury and Cottage Grill share the same management and staffs, I think.

 

28

Garlic bread, complimentary from ordering the soup.

 

29
Mushroom soup.

 

 

30
Bobby’s Fish & Chips.

Instead of coleslaw, they served pickled vegetables instead, sour sour~

 

I opted for varieties, as usual.
*greedy*

31

Beef sausages, Lamb shoulder chop and corn on cob.


Total amount: B$ 29.00
Not bad actually.

Went to the Mall after dinner.
Hehhee. Bought Hermes.

32

 

Yup! I finally named it.
After having so many choices and recommendations from friends.

33

 

 

34
A B$ 3.50 toy keeps me happy all day long.

When Bobby bought it for me, I hesitated for a while because I don’t know what will my mum say. So, Bobby thought of a very good alasan for me.

“You tell your mum I won this from arcade for you lah.”

Hahhahaaa.
Good or not my boyfriend. Always ready with scripts to tipu my mum.
Boh-di-dui… BOBBY LIM! You always lie to me also one is it?


But, I didn’t use the reason because when my mum saw it, she thought it’s very cute too. Hahahhaa. I totally forgot that my mum was the one who bought me a lot of stupid useless stationeries last time. She damn game for those silly stuffs one.

 

And now, Hermes stands next to my table accompanying me while I surf and blog.

35  


2 comments:

Tasha said...

looks like a sex toy ha ha kidding! well its inflatable!!!!!!! sorry! hi hi just can't passed up saying this.

Nonnie King said...

You ah!
Hiao!