Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Citrus Cafe Restaurant

 

Went to Miri last Saturday and because Bobby and I had no idea what to eat, I surfed through MakanManiacs and stumbled on this cafe they introduced.

Citrus Cafe has the ambience of a country cafe, lime green walls with quirky paintings, yes, very citrusy. 

04


Bobby and i ordered, Granny Cutlet something something, appetizer to share.
Priced at RM 7.90, I was expecting two measly amount of meat in the burger patty, probably at the height of… 0.5cm.

But I was so damn wrong!

 

01

The portions were generous!
Crispy outside, juicy inside.

(We couldn’t finish it as we’re already half way down our main course. Ya, the supposing appetizer arrived after our main course.)

 

My Marina Rice, RM 12.90

02

with 2 big fat juicy mussels, some prawns, calamari and crabsticks.

 

 
Bobby’s breaded chicken with fries. I think its around RM12.90 too…

03

The size of of the bread chicken chop is huge!
With a diameter of.. I think… 18cm!

 

05

 

However, it took them a bloody long time to serve the food and luckily we’re not in a hurry. Almost 30mins for the main course and the appetizer, 15 minutes later.

 

06     

 
Overall, I would score it 6.5 out of 10.
But, if the food arrives our table within 15 minutes, I’ll probably give it 8.5 out of 10.

 

07

 

If you want to know how to get there, click here.

1 comment:

48 said...

Like the painintgs on the wall
Know where can buy?