Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ma-MMa-Mi-Aaaaa!

 

We don’t live our names “Chalie Chubbies” for no reason. As you know,
Sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi LEMAK!

P1100428
on our way to chubbiness~
Oh, that purple leggings was only like… B$9? as most of the boutiques here are selling them for more than B$15. Where else but eBay!

Before heading to Da Mammamia (Oops! I think I forgot to mention that we’re going there, but I guess the title of the post is quite obvious), I read from Mau’s and Pab’s blog posts on what’s good to order.

P1100406
Loving the orange walls and the furniture.

I have no idea how the previous restaurant (Dunes) looked like but for Da Mammamia, those little decors on the walls and shelves are really cute, especially the trumpet.

P1100408
Enjoying the food while seeing busy people on the road

P1100403
Bobby’s Orange & Pear Juice and my Apple Tea.
(Lost the receipt so I can’t really remember the proper name)

P1100410
Bruschetta – my favorite of the day

I really really love the bruschetta because the texture of the bread was really different. Read from Pabs that Da Mammamia makes their own bread and that’s the reason why you must really try that. It’s not your average baguette bought from Supa Save or Soon Lee bakery with chopped tomatoes, olive oil and herbs. The bread wasn’t soggy and the sides crunched! Yums!

P1100412
Calzone, or the folded pizza.

P1100414
Bobby knifing it.

P1100416
Oooohhhhhh! Look at that yummy cheesy goodness!

I guess it’s the anticipation while opening it the calzone which made the food fun. Not forgetting, it tasted good too. Bobby loved the pizza dough the most.

P1100421
The Seafood Pasta, with crayfish and prawns. Al dente spaghetti with that sour and appetizing sauce. *slurps*


The total bills added up to B$39.00. Tad expensive for lunch but it’s quite worth the experience. Definitely going to have a second visit!

 


P1100424
Ending this post with the above photo. Hehehe.
Watched “When in Rome” with Bobby and had the whole cinema to ourselves.

Nah, I didn’t sit like that with my feet up, it was just for show. Numb kali ah!

No comments: