Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm sick... Orange flavour medicine, anyone?

Haven't been blogging lately, because I'm sick and am not in the mood for blogging... or I should say, no brain to blog.

I'm having...

- Headache

- Fever

- Flu

- Cough

- Sorethroat

- and the worst of all, toothache!


And no, I have not seen any doctors yet cos I think th
ey'll just give me Panadols anyway, and.. I HATE taking Panadols. But my mum did ask me to take some vitamins, "Po-Chi-Yun" and make some Chinese herbal medicine which taste 100times worse that Panadol... says it will give me back my sweet voice wor...


Can someone please invent orange-flavour medicine, or maybe peppermint or Ribena?

And because of teruk coughing and sorethroat, I now sound like a "Pondan",or Ah-Gua (The formal word will be Transexual I believe.)

I didn't take any MC, still go to school today.


But I wrote this on the board.

"Teacher is sick today. Please be good and behave in the lab.
Or else I'll send you out"


Hehe. Lucky they're quite nice, maybe kasian me this teacher who's stuggling to talk and sound like a little lamb.*Meh... Meh....*


Ok... Dear all readers.. I'm expecting you all to say "Get well soon" to me now yah.

Or at least show some "love" or "sayang" to me.



^(oo)^

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how poor you are now Miss King. have a rest and get recover soon. get some chicken soup, it helps a lots

Anonymous said...

.... kasihan .. must be the kids .. :D .. get well soon ah~ ..
hehee.... reminds me of times when OUR teacher is sick !

Nonnie King said...

Thanks peeps.

Haha. I know the kids are the reason why I still sound like a DOnald DUck till today lah.

Hope I'll sound like the old king real soon

Anonymous said...

get well soon ya...*give a warm hug. hope u get well soon ah, take plenty of rest n drink lots of water n dont eat tongkeng n oily stuff.

ps: When i come back from Miri and still c u sick.................................................................."I'M GOIN TO FORCE AND CARRY U TO SEE THe DOCTOR!"

Nonnie King said...

Aw..so sweet. But why you exposed that I eat tongkeng..Kanasai~