Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm such an Idiot..

Gah! I am so S.T.U.P.I.D ! Know why?

Hahaha. Because for all the entries I blogged lately, I received no comments at all!

None! Kosong! Zero! Telur!

And I was wondering, "CCB.. What happened ah? How come no comments one? No one "hiu" me what I say liao is it? Or my blog is getting boring? Or what I write is so stupid that no one bother to say something, or anything.. Cham lor..."

(In Nonnie's dictionary, Hiu = Peduli, Cham lor = Can Die)

Damn sad can... Thinking no one care for me.
(Yes, I admit I need attention at times.. I think all girls sama case one lah)

Till Ness left me a message in my taggie..

It strikes me like... hitting the Gong beside my ears!

I quick quick go and check my blogger account and *ta da*, I got pending comments!

That teach me a lesson,
don't pandai-pandai go kacau the settings!
(because Si-pandai Nonnie will forget all about it later)

I feel like digging a hole and bury my head.

Hahahaha! And right now, I'm laughing in front of the monitor for my stupidity and kan-chiong-ness.

Ok, I'm going to read the comments now.. and undo the comments moderation setting later.

(Yeah, I read also didn't read then terus all approve and load into this page and blog about my bodohness)


p/s: Leave me a comment or I'll think something wrong again later~

@.@

The blur queen (or I should say King) signing off now.

9 comments:

lunaticgal said...

hahaha not as boring as mine :P
great.. i jz found out here: :D cheers.. more place to read liao

Ummu Ummati said...

BWAHAHAHhahahahahahahhahaah.

Im sorry Nonnie, I just have to laugh,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh.my.tummy. *wipes tears*

Nonnie King said...

Nevermind. Laugh all you can people. My face is thick enough to tahan.

:p

Unknown said...

hahaha... who ask ur hand so gatal? simply click on the setting... soli la... u know me la, i sure will... wakakakakakaka!!!!!

Ninjapura said...

wahahahaha.... u soooooo blur queen! wil u also forget abt ur blogger password then u can't log in at all? :P

Nonnie King said...

That one won't lah Becks. Because I'm clever enough to use One and Only One General Password to every ojipala account :p

Smart leh~

Unknown said...

well hope you already solve it by now. i always leaves my comments here everytimes i visit your blog.

hhihihihihi

Anonymous said...

well...no one's a perfectly...just maybe so...but never a perfect ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi
My husband, thirty-two and I, 29 are searching into life insurance. Can anyone let me know which company or web-sites I can use to acquire info. There are so many available... wouldnt know where to start. Who do you personally use? Is there a medical exam required? Exactly what type of premiums are you paying? Is it fixed or will it rise every couple of years? We live in Texas also. Any help would be appriciated.