Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Goal Goal Goal !

Today, I went to Kompleks Sukan Mumong and attended the Interschool Futsal match for Primary classes (Belait).

Remember the last time I went to Kompleks Sukan Mumong is with Jerry, few months ago, onsite to get measurements for networking the whole area. My identity changed, from Project Coordinator to Teacher Nonnie King.


That place does bring back a lot of memories. Basketball matches (with lots of sweaty, handsome and muscular guys) , jogging with my bestie ChaiWen, and.. my first break up happened there too.


Stupid I know. I broke up with my first ex in a sport complex!

Argh.. That jerk, couldn't even bring his guts to end our relationship. He went missing for months, and changed his number so that I couldn't find and contact him. Till the day when I went to Mumong complex to see a basketball match with my friends and bumped into him. Then baru-tah he said the words.. Idiot, thinking that I don't get the hint and will act like a b*tch bugging him is it? Please lah..

(Sorry, I forgive but not forget! Call me "small-gas" or whatever, I bet all females are like that)

Because our school is the organiser this year, so all the teachers are involved. I design the invitation cards and make the program booklet.

Seriously, I totally have no idea what Futsal till today. If you asked me, I'll tell you it's just a mini indoor version of football.

Our school's first match is with St's John.
(Their jerseys, kan Brazil vs Italy)

Look at the kid I circled. He's so big, I bet he's about my height and he's only in his primary. Kids nowadays drink too much Sustagen or Enfagrow liao is it. So big size one?


We beat St's John! Yoohoo! And you know what, we all (the teachers, mostly ladies, or I should say Aunties) are all so "emosi" shouting and cheering very loud everytime they nearly scored.

This is my first time watching a "live" Futsal match too. I can't believed that I was shouting and cheering like watching the World Cup too. It does feel a lot more fun having a team to support tho. Maybe I don't know much about Brazil, Italy, France, Arsenal, Chelsea and so on, but at least I know Bobby's fav team is Man-U, so I (yi-si-yi-si) support also lor.

My fellow colleagues

Having nothing to do (when other schools are competing, not interested), I was t random pictures and saw this..


And happened to spot this.

I pointed it out to Vicky & Rohana and asked what sport is that. Vicky guess it's some sort of weight lifting in the gym and Rohana's answer is "Gasing maybe?"

And I say, the man is trying to balance the bowl of Soto.

Oh yah, our school team won the second match and successfully went into the finals!

Yeah Yeah! PSJ will either be no. 1 or at least no. 2 ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition, last Saturday our school had this, erm.. Maths project something something..

Here, malas to say. Just post the pics.

Eh.. Till today, after 29 days of working in SRPSJ, I still can't remember most of my colleagues name, especially the Malays. They're all either Siti something, Nur something, Pengiran something, Awangku something, Abdul something, Haji or Hajah something...

And the kids (my student), worse! I'm teaching Primary 1 - 6, about 19 classes with average 33 students each class... Making a total of 627 names to remember.. Gila man.. I give myself credits if I can name 50 the most.

Don't say I no-heart, it took me 1 year to remember all my ITB intake 18 classmates' names you know. And I bet today if I happen to see some of them, whom I'm not closed with, I'll be like..

"Oh.. Hi. How are you? Where are you working now? Eh... Sorry ah, What's your name ah? I can't remember lah.. Ha-Ha (dry laugh)"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to answer on "can you name this sport". I think it will be "who can eat pizza very past". i think. I never encounter such sign before. by the way congratulations to your school.

Unknown said...

congrat to ur team. my office team also into final now... kekeke.

Anonymous said...

Its fun right watching futsal and the action is much faster than watching a real football match on a big field. About ur first breakup, some guys is like tat cos breaking up is something very hard especially if meet the person is very painful to tell. Also its alright not to remember ur student name, as long u remember mine can liao ;p ;p ;p Man U Man U Man U

Nonnie King said...

Roy : You think the man is an Italian chef making Pizza? How creative! I like your answer lah~

Kenny : Our school team lost the match today. But nevermind, at least the kids won a medal home.

Bobby Lim Ah Pui : Remember don't watch any Man-U matches or else they'll lose because you bring shit. :p

(Everyone, that's what he himself says one ah.. Not I make it up one)

Ninjapura said...

walauu ehh ur colleague all baotao (tudung) one ah? So boring lei...

Nonnie King said...

Uncle Becks, I'm working in a government school with loads of Malays. They all "alim" must bao-tao one. Non-muslims like me no bao-tao but must wear baju kurung loh.

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was
researching on Aol for something else, Anyways
I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute
but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great b.
Feel free to visit my webpage ; GFI Norte