Tuesday, August 8, 2006

The day I got a marriage proposal

This happened last two weeks ago but I just don't have time to blog about this..

It was a fine afternoon. I was on my way to xxxxxx to get something done. Just when I wanna go get the pass from the guards... This is what happened..

Guard A: Pergi mana moi?
Me: Atas, xxxxxx Department. (Hand over my IC)
Guard B: Ai.. IC Merah kah? Tidak mau jadi IC Kunning?

(People who don't know much bout Brunei.. Yeah.. Yellow IC = Citizen, Red (or Purple) IC = P.R. (Permanent Resident)

Me: Mau... Tapi payah.. Mau apply and exam dulu.. Belum lagi lah
Guard A: Aiyah.. Tidah payah tu.. Kahwin Melayu saja bah...
Me: Huh? (Awkward Smile thinking.. Cibai.. Hamsap old man) Haha (Dry laugh)
Guard B: Benar ba.. Boleh macam tu..
Guard A: Aku ni masih bujang.. (He gave me a stupid wink! A wink! Cibai! He think he can "electric-shock" me hia?)
Me: (Trying to "siam" and avoid continue of the topic)
Guard B: Aku ni sudah kahwin pulang... (He looked sad.. Fuck lah.. Like I care you married already or not)

I just wave and quick quick push the lift's button and went upstair..

Just when I kao-tim everything there.. I realised.. My IC was with the guard.. No matter how I also need to go back there and take it and see their ham-sap faces again.. Cilaka..

Me: (Give the pass back)
Guard A: Moi.. Sudah siap kah? Cepat jua eh..

(I hate people calling me.. or most of the Chinese girls "moi".
"Ah-Moi, Ah-Moi" .. Very close to you meh?!)


Me: Yah.. Sudah..
Guard A: You jangan marah ah. Ku ada soalan mau tanya... Jangan marah ah
Me: Ah?
Guard A: Kita (Means "you" in Brunei, I know.. In Malaysia means "us" mah) boleh..atau mau masuk Islam kah?

THAT DOES IT...CCB! KNN! !@#$@$%&^#%

The fucking topic not over yet meh? Are they seriously thinking of marrying me? Marrying a Chinese lady young enough to call them Ah-Gong or Ah-Pek?

What makes them think that I'm so desperate to marry them and get a Yellow IC?

My God.. If I wanna get a Yellow IC.. I'll use the proper and decent way lah!

And also.. If I wanna marry a Malay... Why don't I choose someone who's younger, richer and have more pangkat..

Tiu...~

Brainless...

(If you're a Malay and happen to read this blog entry.. Don't get provoke cos I'm not refering to ALL of you... I know decent and nice Malays do exist)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! GATAL uncles make me sick! Ewww!

Unknown said...

hmmm... Brunei also got Lao Hiao (Old Pervert) ah? U shud tell them go to see mirror 1st la.

Effy said...

Wahaha. Kesian jua. I mean them ah. Lol. Next time you say lah "i don't want to kahwin lah, don't believe in marriage. Aku mo membujang sampai tua macam kita". Hehe.

Unknown said...

O_O!!
EEEWWWWW!

And yeah, I HATE HATE HATE the "ah-moi" as well. Like, wtf.

Nonnie King said...

Brunei of course got Lao-Hiao lah.. Hiao-er lagi cos they think they're very lihai and rich.. Cibai..

Should have answer him "Ku mau makan babi tiap-tiap hari, mau anjing di rumah, tidak mau sembahyang, tidak mau puasa. Boleh ka?"

(Please please please.. Malays who's reading this.. Don't get angry yah.. I just wanna annoy those old-gatal-pervert nya)

Anonymous said...

They call girl ah moi, and call boy ah pek, lol. By the way, you're living in Brunei? Brunei damn rich ><"

Nonnie King said...

Hmm.. Why everyone thinks Brunei is rich? Our country is rich, but not the residents mah. We still have to work and earn our living ah.

Maybe I should blog about Brunei poor poor places next time.

izham*ster said...

hahahahahaha ROFLMAO... LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!111111

hahaha... sorry Nonnie.. can't help it.. that was really hilarious.. seriously.. shyyyt mannn can't believe in this age those old pervs still survive.. XD

Unknown said...

hahahahaha king that is very nice question......---->"Ku mau makan babi tiap-tiap hari, mau anjing di rumah, tidak mau sembahyang, tidak mau puasa. Boleh ka?" hhahahahahahahahahaha

Intaniz said...

I want to marry Nonnie too >;P~~~~

Nonnie King said...

Come come Intan, we go nikah if Brunei accepts Lesbian.

And won't your abang Izam mind?

Anonymous said...

What a great site 1991 bmw m3 Bextra and warnings Energizing antidepressants sibutramine acyclovir pictures buick lesabre cheap phone calls