Thursday, December 7, 2006

A letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

Hi. I know you probably received gazillions of letters from kids all over the world age from 3 onwards. And I'm so lazy that I don't even write it with my hand and mail it to you. Well, don't blame me, you never got a mailing address published what.

To: Santa Claus
North Pole, Not so sure which country and which planet.


I've been good this year.......
.
..
...
....
.....

Okay, maybe I lied a little.

I know I'm not a Christian, I don't go to church but hey, at least I believe you do exist and I love you (for the fact that you give free presents away).

And I never see you before. I remembered there's an imposter at the department store who's so karit gave me 5 sweets only. And I know she's fake because she worked in the groceries department. I could even see the rubber band of her fake beard hanging.

I never received any presents from you. Maybe because I never told you what I want, maybe because my house don't have a chimney, maybe because I stay in Brunei and it's not even snowing.

I believe you won't discriminate children from Asian countries and give priorities to angmoh kids Santa. You're a good (and super generoous) man.

Dear Santa, please don't be surprise if you don't see any christmas tree in my house because my family no 'heng' xmas one.. But I want present so I choose to believe you exist.

And also, I can't leave any chocolate chip cookies for you because later my mum marah me it attracts ants later. But feel free to take anything from the fridge lah.

(If you got give me present, I'll tell my mum I'm the one who ate it. If not.. I'll say a hungry thief break in named Claus.)

Oh, one more thing.. My house don't have a chimney. But please don't break open my door and windows.. If not I have to pay for it.. unless you give me a super expensive present enough to cover the repair cost lah.

If you want to give me my present, you can pop them thru the window panes. And if it is too big to pass thru it, just leave the cash money. Hehe. I love cash!

Brunei is hot oh. Don't wear so thick, singlet and shorts can liao. You can walk easier with it too. Try to shave a little if not the mosquitoes and flies might got stucked there.

I'll reserve a parking for Rudolph and your sleigh. I will make a sign and writes "For Santa" only. What does Rudolph eat? If he likes dry hays, please tell me earlier as I need to cut and dry them under the sun first.

Ops, I forget to tell you what I want for this christmas liao...

A. Sony PSP
B. SE W850i
C. 17" LCD Monitor
D. B$500.00 cash voucher to spend in Shabby Chic, Iora or Hua Ho.

For A, B and C, can I request for white color?

Thanks Santa.

By the way... Are you on a diet? If you are, I'll prepare some diet pills that my mum is feeding my dad at the moment.

Love,
Nonnie.


Err.. I draw one.
And I know it's ugly.

21 comments:

Atul said...

Haha. Nada kaja! Hahaa!

Unknown said...

I don't believe got Santa coz I never see the real 1 b4... I believe got Santan coz I always eat it... LOL

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Why not pink psp? :P

JaMie said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Nonnie King said...

Atul : I don't understand that girl..
=(

* * *

Kenny : LOL! Santan and Santa!

* * *

Sha : I haven't seen any pink one here in Brunei? Is it cuter and nicer?

* * *

Jamie : Laugh Out Loud Out Loud Out Loud Out Loud..?

Merv Kwok said...

Santa denies your request. No chimney, no pressies. LoL!

Anonymous said...

Haha this is a really nice letter Nonnie! In fact you can actually write to Mr Santa Claus! There is this association in Finland and Sweeden that replies letters written to them. They act as the universal Santa Claus. They can even reply in amny different languages (since there are quite a number of people employed over there)... maybe you can google to address =)

But if the real Santa Claus reads this letter he will be very happy XD

Nonnie King said...

Merv : Okay... I'm going to bomb a hole on my roof now.

FIRE IN THE HOLE!


* * *


Rebbe : See how much the western culture has affected us Asian kids!

Making a Buddhist and Muslim believing in Santa and get disappointed for not receiving any gifts. (Because our parents won't go buy also_


* * *

Teddy : Really? Don't want lah.. Later kana people laugh. So old liao (and also working already) still want to bug Santa for pressies.
Malu eh.

Iwan said...

Hahahha!!

Thats a good one.... lolz!!!!

Err.... i don believe in Santa claus... I don even know whther do they really exist, anyway, the drawing is not ugly lah.... lolz!!!!

better than mine...

I hope you will receive ur christmas gift....

Anonymous said...

*FAINTED*

I thought what are you trying to post lagi...><

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

hahas.. I believe Santa not related to Christians.. Don't know how come everyone put them together..

17 days to Christmas.. =)

War186 said...

Atul was trying to say "nada keraja" as in jobless hehe. And yes I saw the pink PSP at the Mall. I also want! Hehehe.

Nonnie King said...

Rebbe : Sigh.. I never been to Singapore..How sad is that.


* * *


Iwan : I also don't know whether he exist or not. But I choose to look at the bright side and think he does.

Hehe. Really ah? Not ugly ah my drawing?

And as for the Xmas gift, I'm not hoping for much.

Nonnie King said...

Kelly : Cannot meh?


* * *


Christina : Is it? But how come Christmas is mostly celebrated in church? I thought only Christian celebrates it.


* * *

Wardah : Thanks for the translation dear.

Ah? Got pink one liao ah..must check it out.

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

Some Christians believe Christmas it's the day Jesus is born. Thus the celebration. Kinda like Chinese God's birthday..

Santa Claus is a character created by parents who wants their child to be well behaved. Telling them that Santa only give presents to "good" kids.

Christmas is called "the season of giving" cause the shops owners want to make more money. and also it's the time of the year where they clear stock. :P


I very naggy hor? haiz...

Atul said...

Oh.. Sorry Nonnie. I meant..

"Haha. You got nothing to do or what?! Haha!"

Choonie, the Guru said...

I like the drawing. It is very nice actually and I wish I can draw like that too. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

wah..a letter to santa?he sure put you in as good girl list jek..haha..i believe got santa when i'm small.cuz on christmas eve,my mum tell me that santa will put the presents on the table,then the next day got wor..that time small ma,so i believe it..but it's my mum who put them..lol..

lunaticgal said...

1st - luckily im not santa, such a greedy nonnie! i juz want only one box of sweets!

2nd - the drawing is ugly!!!!


*good friends are telling truth* u gotto appreciate it...

(run very fast away~ )

Merry christmas *luna shouting from far*

Nonnie King said...

Christina : No lah. Where got naggy oh?

And I like what you said about "The seasons of giving".


* * * * *


Atul :Hehe. Really nothing to do because holiday now.


* * * * *

Choonie : Merry Christmas to you too.

And you're one of few people who think the Santa looks nice.

Nonnie King said...

Pauline : Is it? Me good girl ah? Aiyah, help me to tell Santa yah.

Your mum so nice buy you present and make you believe it's from Santa.

Not like mine, when I asked my mum about Santa's existence, she saif she don't know cos he's angmoh.


* * * * *


Lunatic :

1st - Greedy ah? I only want one of those mah. Eventho it's a bit expensive I know.

2nd - But got people say it looks nice. Nyek Nyek Nyek.

You run I pull you back by hooking your collar with the candy.