Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Steady Leh?

A little something:
I think I'm anti-social. There's 39 people online in my MSN but I chat with none of them! Maybe it's because I'm really afraid of awkward moment having no topics to continue..

Example

ABC: Hi, long time no see
Me: Hi. How are you?
ABC: Fine, how about you?
Me: I'm fine too..
ABC: .....
ABC: So, you working now?
Me: Yeah..
Me: ... (MSN on idle mode) *Thinking whether I should continue chatting or just make up some excuse and put my status "Busy" or "BRB".

I'm not good in making new friends or maintaining so-called Friendship I guess.. I feel better with my old mates because they know who am I deep inside and I don't have to put up faces. I just don't know how to "please" people. But at least I'm nice and honest. Unlike some bloody b*tch who act so nice in front of you, turn their heads and start to back stab you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am suppose to blog about this months ago but I keep on forgetting it.

I think it's kinda funny and cool.

Question One~

What do you do when the aircon switch is your car rosak and the whole thing came off?

Ans:


You customize the knob and
get the mechanic to do the wiring.




Question Two~


And what do you do when you just can't close
the drawer of your dashboard in your car?


Ans:

You install a latch!
(Like this! *Points above*)

Sat Sat Beh Chio right?

Err people, those pictures taken above are NOT from my car ya, they belong to my ex-company's cars.

I think my ex-colleagues are really creative.

What you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

King, i think if u say u feel like an ani-social, then i feel u mixed too much wit me cos i think i bored u with my miri life hahaha. I ever sit in ur ex-company car n my first reaction was HAHAHAHA. Very creative lor the car but too bad underneath it, its badly maintain. Anyway, u got a face of a very easy goin person easy to talk n laugh together NOT at ok. Or maybe u feel anti-social becos i'm not online hehe

Nonnie King said...

Erm people..

The guy above who left a comment is my fat boyfriend.

I asked him why he wanna leave me comment like he's some kinda stranger who just stumble on to my blog by accident..

He told me that he doesn't want to put mushy mushy things because he's afraid that it'll be boring for people who read it.

Silly pig. Nevermind, as long as he sweet talks me privately.

Unknown said...

I discover those anti social people dun read blog n give comments. So u r not the one. Ur ex company so cheap sket 1... hahaha.

Nine3 Nine3 said...

1st time here came by kenny blog.

the car things make me laugh until beh-tahan