Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I love the month of Ramadhan!

I'm not a Muslim but I seriously love the month of Ramadhan.

What I think of Bulan Puasa? Why I L.O.V.E it?

1. Shorter working hours, and
Don't jealous, my official working hour is now
7.30am - 11.40am.
Then I balik kampong~

2. Food! Food! FOOD !

Ramadhan Gerai(s), Sungkai Buffets, promotions in restaurants here and there. Fat Fat lah.

3. No Food in School = No rubbish!
It's so depressing seeing the kids throwing their unfinished food and drinks simply on the corridor, staircase, basically everywhere in the school compound lah. And today, my school looks a lot more cleaner! Which makes me feel GOOD~ And the kids feel less energetic to run around so no sweaty + smelly scenes in my lab! Yoohoo! I'm a happy teacher.


Speaking of Ramadhan Gerai (Stalls), being food lovers, today we went to Seria one.

The girls first gathered at my house first and we jalan together.

That pig Theen, upon seeing Kelly, straight away call her "Cecilia Cheung".
Muahahahhaaa! LMAO!
(Read my previous post if you don't know why)


And the Queen-of-Being-Late-Everytime, Mabel Tan, make us waited for more than 15mins. While waiting, we talked about giving our car a squeeky clean car wash.

We said we wanna wash our last since... last week. Day by day, we got bloody lots of alasan (excuses) like
- Aiyah..Raining lah
- Got things to do, busy ah
- Ops, terlupa (forgotten)

Conclusion, one word. LAZY!

See which of us get our car clean the earliest lah~

Finally reaching the place, which is only 5mins drive away from my place. Actually if want to walk also can one, but you think we got car don't drive want to walk?



But in the end, we get back home with empty hands. Why? Not because there's nothing left but this..

(I did buy some food wrap well in plastic container but it doesn't taste that delicious. SO I don't even bother to say what I bought)


Bloody lots of house fly lah!

See also don't want to eat liao.

Well, people, if you're thinking to lose some weight, here's a method for you. Go buy the food there and "lao-sai" (diarrhea, ciri-biri) ,get dehydrated so you won't be water-swollen.

It's . Only . A . Joke . Don't . Take . It . Seriously!

Oh yah, bought this childish but CUTE thing today. Don't laugh.

My nose looks ugly so I put the ^(oo)^ nose

When I saw it, I feel like buying it already. Love at first sight eh.

---------------------------------------->

One more thing.. I got tagged, by Roy. Got rules somemore leh.

I have to list out 7 songs that I'm into now. Mostly Chinese songs tho.

1. 我想更懂你 - 潘玮柏/苏芮
2. 恶作剧 - 王兰茵
3. 夜的第七章 - 周杰伦
4. 小乌龟 - 张栋梁
5. 野百合也有春天 - 罗大佑
6. A love that will last -Renee Olstead
7. 7 Seconds Away - Nena Cherry

These are the first seven songs that pop into my mind.

Question, is this tagging thing the "in" thing which has no difference with "Chain Mails" ?

Actually, I wrote a post about what I think of Chain Mails, read it *here*.

Must I really tag someone else? Do I have a choice not to do it?

I'm the kind of person who don't send forward emails or SMS or what so ever one wor..

If I must, then I think who I want to kacau lah~

14 comments:

Rene ♥ said...

aaaaaaaah. me want me want the spongebob drink!!!! GRRRR

Nonnie King said...

Serene : Jealous leh? Muahaha! Seriously, when I first saw it, you came across my mind. I know you'll love it for sure.

Unknown said...

eerrr.... never heard all the songs before i guess... :P

Iwan said...

Nonnie,
Love at first sight wor.. Muahahaha!!!
Wah, the housefly really turned me off... Hahahaha!!!

And u went there and bought nothing ar?? Kecian nyer...
Muahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Who said u bought nothing?! Who was the only one who bought food & in the end, take a bite and said "eee, not nice one" give my father to eat!!!

Next food,"also not nice,give my mother to eat"!!!

Wah lao,born daughter la...theen said born "cha siu"(pork meat) better!! hahaha...

Nonnie King said...

Kenny : Of course lah. You hard core rock fans leh. Where will listen to little girl's selections?

Iwan : Heh. I did buy something in nice plastic wrapping but it doesn't taste nice. So I brought back home and give it to my folks. Haha. I'm not a good daughter I know.

KELLY LIM : Cilaka you. Spoil my image.

Mum teach, "Can eat don't waste". She must set herself as my role model. But, I think she heat it up and now the food become my father's breakfast liao! Hahaha!

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

hahas. father eats everything. :p

Anonymous said...

hahaha! delete my comment lo, you also like that 2 me what?!

Wah liew? heat up somemore ah...tsk tsk tsk, this comment 4 ur father, "Uncle you very kelian la"

Nonnie King said...

U.F.C : A lor A lor! Father really eats everything! My mum says thats the one and ONLY one good ting about my father.

Kelly Lim : I won't go delete your comment one. My heart big forgive you this "small people"

Anonymous said...

Ooh.. lots of nice food to eat during month of Ramadhan. :D

Nonnie King said...

Cindy : A lo. Ramadhan month = Fattening season.

Nonnie King said...

Roy : WTF?! ... I mean.. WTH~ Cha-Siu-Pao, you kidding? Not halal isn't it. Haha.

Aiyah.. my best post meh? I also got best-post lagi. Hahahaha.

But, thanks ah. I know you've been reading my blog since my 10+ post.

LuUeE said...

hahha.. Nonnie, that's my spongebob, me and Serene got this spongebob addiction. I think she stole my spongebob.

Nonnie King said...

Luuee : I got receipt one bor. And report police if Serene stole your spongebob.

I already have one Spongy-Bobby at home. Muahahahaa