Monday, August 12, 2013

Yokoso Japan: Day 5–Walking around Tsukiji

After a satisfying bowl of shoyu ramen, we’re ready to explore the place a little. Another session of jalan-jalan, cari makan.

By the way, if you guys are interested to watch those auctions carried out in the market, make sure you are early enough because they only allow limited guests inside. That’s what I read.

My very first time seeing the whole edamamae (枝豆) plant! And next to it, it’s wasabi~

 

Seriously there’s just so so so so many food to try out lah! Definitely a good place to hunt for breakfast I tell you. A lot of cheap eats too.


Huge huge huge crabs!

Malu eh seeing the date.

I’ve been procrastinating for a year plus to put up this post. Paiseh paiseh.

A famous place to get tamagoyaki.

I first saw this shop from Taiwan programme Super Taste where Sa-Sa introduced.
大定玉子燒. http://www.daisada.jp/

I never know they can have so so so many flavours for EGGS!

Address: Tokyo, Chuo-ku, Tsukiji 5-2-1, C Block.

I wish I can have a blow of uni don now.


Ever see coconut fiber brushes hanging on a christmas tree?

NoteWe wish you a Merry brushing
We wish you a Merry brushing
We wish you a Merry brushing
And a happy new wok~ Note

One does not simple say “Unagi” without doing this pose

 

Handful of awesome tapaos! Woohoo!!!

And my friend here, couldn’t even wait till home (I mean our hostel room) to try out the egg pudding.

No comments: