Wednesday, June 1, 2011

100 Day Projects: Day 75 – You and a friend

 

206850_1024143726705_1318601848_65773_7413_n

FussyKelly.

I went through my archives trying to find one recent photo I took with her, just the two of us and I realized, I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY PHOTOS WITH HER ALONE! FOL! What kind of besties are we kan?

We’re different in many ways but we agree on most big pictures. She’s careful, detail and somewhat a perfectionist. I’m always careless and “hantam saja” kind of girl. She can’t tolerate my suka-hati randomness, and I often don’t what’s the big fuss she likes to kick about in things that I will forget the next second.  When with her, I tend to be more careful with my words and actions because I didn’t want her to nag me and I know likewise to her because I’m impatience and short-tempered when dealing with something/someone I don’t like. But then, we’re still pretty much a pair of awesome friends.

(Photo taken in year 2008, during her birthday celebration)

MUST TAKE PHOTO THE NEXT TIME WE LOOK PRETTY OKAY!

No comments: