Saturday, April 13, 2013

Modesto Bistro & Grill

It was during the first semester school holiday that I was in BSB and Maurina invited me as her plus-one because she knew that Modesto has a different meaning to me. It was the place where I got proposed.

Truth is… neither of us (Bobby & I) wanted to visit Modesto again (even though it meant quite a lot to us) because the food was nothing to ‘wow’ for and they served pretty slow…. And after the visit in March with the foodies, I changed my mind!

They have new menus and even better, A NEW CHEF!


Who was supposed to entertain us with his voice and guitar but in the end he didn’t…

 

The food served was way way way better! And I can’t wait to go back again and order “Excuse me, one lasagna please” . According to the chef, instead of pasta sheets, he uses crepes so it’s less heavy. Woohoo!


Must.take.photos.before.eating!

 

Food we had that night.
*Pardon me for not remember any of the name ya… *

 

  
Escargots!


WE ALL LOVED THIS TO BITS! THIS LAMB RACK IS DA BOMB!

 
Cod fishes


Everyone’s favorite, WAGYU with couscous!


For the lunch menus.

 

 

Modesto is located in Batu Bersurat, same row with Neo Metro and Shabulicious.

Address:
Unit 8 9 & 10 Abraco Building Jln Batu Bersurat,
Bandar Seri Begawan,
Brunei Muara - BE2719

Phone:
673-233-2000

Website:
www.facebook.com/ModestoBistroGrill

No comments: