Monday, February 8, 2010

Pardon me..

 

I’ll be ignoring this blog for couple of days.. most probably till the first week of CNY.

I think.

Have too many things going on now that I seriously can’t find the time to edit photos and blog with a calm and happy heart.

Bobby’s birthday is this coming Thursday and I still have not make birthday card. Still working on the Valentine’s one.. Haih!

Then I’ll be going to Sibu on Friday and I don’t know if there’ll be internet connection over there. (Most likely not anyway.. or, I’ll be too busy eating and follow my mom everywhere she goes)

And, apart from Thursday being Bobby’s birthday, that day is going to be one of the most important day in my life too!!! Wuuuhoooo!!! Which also means, Wednesday is my very last day to pack for Sibu and finish up Bobby’s cards.

Hectic!

I’ll update whenever I have something short to post. LOL.

 

Gong xi fa cai!

No comments: