Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Low Batt

 

I know I’ve been a little lazy in updating (this blog) lately and that’s because:

1. I took over Shirley’s class while she’s away for her maternity leaves. I’m teaching Maths, Science, English and Social studies for now. It’s really different from what I was exposed to previously and seriously, I may be good in maths, but teaching it is another thing.

2. I’m currently attending the IC3 course. Everyday after school, I have to rush back home for a quick lunch and if I’m lucky, I might be able to squeeze in a 15 minutes nap and then vrooom up to BSB. Try my best to stay awake and alert for 2.5 hours and drive back to Seria again. And. I. Am. Repeating. This. Since. Last. Week…… Everyday (except Friday and Sunday of course).

p/s: I really salute you people who commute everyday back and forth Belait or BSB for work.

Hence, most of the time when I got back home (at around 6pm), I’m usually too tired to function. Didn’t even want to lift my fingers okay. Very very very grumpy.

Day 3 of my Bangkok trip coming right up.
(Lucky Day 3 inda banyak gambar)

Okay… I wanna lie down and play “wood” now – as in act as a piece of log and don’t move at all.

 

 

Btw,


REMEMBER TO FILL IN THE SURVEY FORM PREPARED BY MINISTRY OF HEALTH.

CLICK HERE

No comments: