Monday, January 21, 2013

Fun Shabushi Restaurant

Gadong Central has become a FOOD heaven seriously! You can almost get whatever cuisine you want over there. And Bobby and I decided to try out the new Jap restaurant over there named Fun Shabushi.






It was empty during our visit probably because it's on a Friday and it was already 11am... We were kind of worried that we couldn't make it (No thanks to the traffic in BSB!) but woohoo, we felt like super VIPs and booked the whole restaurant wtf.




























The first half of the menu consists of ala carte Jap food like sushi, udons, tempuras and so on. And the second half is the menu for Shabu Shabu! Quite interesting. Usually if a restaurant mix them together, the Jap food choices are limited and not so exquisite one lor.


We definitely had no time for shabu shabu so here's what we ordered.





Aburi (lightly grilled) Salmon Pasta - $12.80
- It was quite dry





Hotate Cheese Yaki - $8.20
- Bobby loves scallop and for this one, it will be better if they removed the innards as well. But the cheese was heavenly!






Una Tama Nigiri - $4.60
- Pricier than most places but I swear, this unagi was the best we ever tasted! Freaking good!





Tamago Maki - $1.80
- I like the sweetness in those eggs.


Maguro Nigiri - $2.80
- I tasted better one than this... Can't find good maguro in Brunei lor... (Sorry, standard naik because the maguro in Japan was too good that it spoiled me too much)



Salmon Carpaccio - $12.60
My favorite of the day!


Tofu Steak Agemono - $4.80
(No picture)
Bobby loved it... It's was just ok for me.

Wakame Shiru - $1.80
(No picture also)
- Soup. period.


Overall, we quite like our first dining experience over there and the price are pretty reasonable as well. Next, SHABU SHABU!








We were rather amused by this couple seats cubicle and definitely going to try this seat out. Fun bah facing the wall eating the same pot sharing saliva. Hahhahahhhaa. But only with my husband lah~












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate, result in I found just what I used to be taking a look for.
You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.

Have a nice day. Bye
Look into my website : http://xonlinexslots.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/why-on-the-internet-games-slots-are-a-excellent-choice-for-players