Tuesday, April 19, 2011

100 Day Project: Day 41 – A picture of your pet

P1170376

Okay… not exactly my “pet” or our “pet”.
My last pet was a terrapin, and that was 6 – 7 years ago.
We can’t keep dogs because allmypreviouspetdogskanapoisoned!

It’s actually a stray cat, a very smart one, who always come to my backyard and starts meowing whenever she sees my mom cooking in the kitchen. And it works! My mom bought cat food just for this cat!

But this bloody cat will straight away leave and go have its own fun after makan, and comes again… when she’s hungry.

(And I don’t know how many batch of kittens she already gave birth. We have so so so many stray cats around and I HATE HAVING PAWS ON MY WINDSCREEN OKAY! NOT CUTE AT ALL! ESPECIALLY SEEING THEM GLIDING DOWN MY CAR WTF!!!)

No comments: