Tuesday, September 22, 2009

R.I.P. Crayon Shin Chan’s creator… =’(




Too sad to say anything now…

*CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*

Crayon Shin Chan is my super dooper best ultra favorite very super favorite ultimate favorite manga! (Okay, that sentence doesn’t make much sense)

And it’s really sad to know that, maybe, volume 49 will be the very last comic book of Crayon Shin Chan.

All the wittiness and moronic stunts……. *BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!*


Ahh!!!! Wo de De-Lang hai mei you revive leh!

Wo bu yao tsung-ban lao-shi sendiri alone!



Mr Usui Yoshito, you brought me a lot of laughter and tears throughout my teenage year…. actually, even up to today when I’m already 26 yo.

 

*hug my Crayon Shin Chan plushie to sleep today*

7 comments:

Kelly said...

is it confirm his dead??? When I heard the news that his missing, I wanted to sms you already, as at that time you were in miri and then.....obviously I forgotten about it then.........

imaan said...

Nonnie, is he really dead? I thought he was just missing and I was holding the hope that he will be found soon!

Nonnie King said...

He's really dead.
They found his body already....

nikki.szeli said...

i've heard it toooo!

sad laa =(

Serene said...

i found out from my mom -_-"

27 said...

what happened to him?? what what what??

Nonnie King said...

He passed away...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-09-20/body-identified-as-crayon-shin-chan-yoshito-usui