Thursday, July 3, 2008

Go XX! Boo DY

Totally random.

The title above is the personal message in my MSN nick now. Yeah, I'd been busy updating the whole XX vs DY drama and obviously, I'm rooting for XX.

Go find out what I'm talking about if you have no idea who XX and DY are.
If you're interested that is, or have too much time to kill.

I'm waiting for Atul's picture for our gathering last week so I can edit them and blog, hopefully by tomorrow can finish lah. I know I have been lazy in updating, replying comments and messages. Still adapting bah. (ALASAN!!!)

I just received a call and I think its confirmed that I'm going back to "school" this July. Err... Any idea if I can skip orientation? Anyway, I skipped ITB's 6 years ago. I was never active in any of those school activities because I need to work to pay for the school fees, unlike those who could get money just by attending lessons. (Yes, I'm a sour grape. Try you juggle around school and work for 2.5 years, I see if you still can relax and chill about it) Just that never knew 6 years later, the same thing is repeating nya...

..........................................................................................................................................................................

By the way,

Anyone getting Go! but wanna sell off the Dell XPS?

(Prefer Dell because of the specs. No Macbook or Acer please.)

I need a laptop. But I'm not willing to spend so much on it because I have very limited budget so yeah, if any of you or anyone you know is subscribing the broadband but not thinking to get the laptop, I just wanna tumpang saja.

Email me @ nonnie.king@gmail.com

Win-Win situation what?
You get to pay less for the monthly payment and I get to buy a cheaper laptop.
You happy, I happy. Everyone happy.

If any of you want to sponsor me a laptop I also don't mind one.
Hahhahahaa. *cough* You read me Jeff? *cough*


..........................................................................................................................................................................

Wanted to post this up long time ago liao.

This is done by a 12 years old girl.

And this,
is by a 6 years old little girl!

Can you note the difference? I was truly amazed by my primary 1 student when I saw the details she colored on her paper.

  • Eye Shadows. Checked
  • Blue cons. Checked
  • Rosy cheeks. Checked
  • Lipsticks. Checked
  • Even eye brows also thickened!

6 years old okay. 6 YEARS OLD! How did she know all these? I was teasing my Primary 6 girl when I saw how "clean" her model's face was, but I myself is pretty bad in coloring. I can never get a nice skin tone on my drawings and let alone the details.

Maybe the next time I see her (the 6 years old) drawings, it'll be a woman with LV bag, Jimmy Choo's heels, Burberry's trench coat and a fully botox-ed face, which no one can tell.


Super cute bag!

Cool hor?
It's a Not-For-Sale merchandised product

My colleagues pushed me to "runding" with the Jollibee staffs whether or not we could get (for their kids).. Don't know why everytime I'm always the one ended up with this kind of "task"? My skin thicker is it? Anyway.. thick skin also got benefit one.

Because, I was the only one who get this bag!
, as a token of appreciation for helping out. LOL.

Hungry now.
Gotta go makan and read comments in XX's blog again~

I love Thursday.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...

This whole drama thing is pretty interesting!! Hahaha...
Me too..have been updating myself on this... but most of the time...
XX's page hangs!!

Too much traffic!! =p

Accyee said...

i dont like it :( i dont like xx and i dont like dy for it, so i removed them both. their links i mean.
i mean xx is like doing it out of boredom.. attacking other people to the top AGAIN!! and dy has to deal with that shit... poor thing. she cant do mch cos what xx says abt her is mostly true. bt its also nt her business T___T *emo* LOL :P

Anonymous said...

sry to say this ... i think both xx & dy have an issue

Anonymous said...

hahahaaha!! that bag is sooooo cute lah..

anyway, i hope u get ur lappie asap.. hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Yey! Jolibee!
that bag is so cute.. and cool
ahhaha

is it free with kids meal?

Anonymous said...

Nonnie, did you read Kenny Sia's take on the XX vs DY and compare it to the Msian political mudslinging? So cali eh.