Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane


Yippeeee!!!! For all the years (9 years to be exact) that we mentioned that we must have a trip together to mana-mana saja, it is finally coming true!

I'm going to Singapore with my best buds 48 and SL tomorrow and my luggage bag is still on top of the cabinet. There are tons of photos left unedited and I have no idea if I can blog it up on time and schedule the posting so that you all still can read the updates lah.

I try ah, I try.

Dear Singablogger mates, can you guys email me your contact number so that I can text you when I arrive? I have Iwan's number already and I'm waiting for Sha's and Christina's... if they do read this post on time. Email me @ nonnie.king@gmail.com....

No one is bringing laptop there so we won't be having any internet connection when we're there lor...


And we haven't even plan our schedule and place to visit yet lagi but no worries, that two abang and kakak will take good care of me. Malu lah, 24 years old liao never go to Singapore....


Anyway,


SINGAPORE, GSS, HERE I COME!!!!!!

p/s: Do tell me if you think there's any place I must go to visit or restaurants to eat because I'm totally clueless. Any tips for this first time traveler?

9 comments:

CiliQueen said...

Hi Nonnie..waaahh u make me jealous going to my kampung ahh..lols. anyway enjoy ur trip...
here's some clue from a SGian ..

Shopping - b4 u shop at the GSS, try run thru some of the towns in Spore becoz they do have good shops comparable to orchard..in terms of price too...if u shop at GSS in Orchard - good branded stuff are worth buying ...

Makan-ing - there are plenty-ful, try go for the local dishes that you CANNOT get here..trust me!! then u can eat all those westerns cuisine...esp McDonalds huhu...

I hope you bring alot of $$$$ ..for sightseeings too..huhu

happy holidaying and have fun! takecare :))

Choonie, the Guru said...

Jealous la... Happy holiday.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself tremendously. Have fun and don't forget to try some of their herbal soups - my favorite Singapore thingy, ha!

Effy said...

don't go just yet before posting james and theen part 2!!! Hahaha. enjoy yer hols! i hope you have a nice shopping sight seeing trip. i think the barang banyak kena sapu oredi. LOLS!!

Anonymous said...

Many. Orchard road for shopping, Sentosa for underwater sightseeing, Jurong bird Park or zoo, and almost everyway d stalls u see is good to try. Like Wonderfood on Asian food channel.

War186 said...

Wow Singapore jealous eh. Happy shopping, Nonnie! Hehe. :D

Anonymous said...

oh no!! i cant wait!!
hahahaha!

Siok Ngi said...

Singapore! I've never been there before.. So jealous, man! Haha, anyway, have fun and be safe! :)

Hungryduo said...

im gonna miss u!!!

- Hunnie <3