Friday, April 25, 2008

We come to the rescue!



Whenever you feel bored having no other business to do online...

Whenever you feel lethargic after lunch and feel grumpy because you can't nap in your office..

Whenever you feel like having a laugh...

Whenever you feel like feeding on information, knowing what's going on in Brunei...

Whenever you feel like looking at pretty women or hunkie men...

Whenever, wherever....

As long as you have internet connection.




is here to keep you entertained!



=D

I'm so glad that I happen to be the only female because, I get to be WONDER WOMAN with that killer body wearing corset and panty all the time. You know lar, Brunei very hot...

p/s: The reason why Reeda is Superman is because... his head has the biggest surface area thus it needs to be put in the middle, so that it won't block our faces.

And BruneiFishing, I'm sorry.. I don't have your picture thus... I replaced it with a fish. Hope you don't mind.



Dear readers...
If you feel that I'd made a mistake in giving the role of super heroes to the bloggers, feel free to tell us what you think we should be.

Or, other than Wonder Woman.. what other role can I be...?

I do have some funny dialogs but then... I'm afraid their fans will find it offensive and throw rotten eggs at me when they see me.

5 comments:

CiliQueen said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA i couldnt even stop laughing till now!! Good Work Nonnie...you did well with this post HAHAHAHA....You are definitely the Wonder Woman in every sense!!

Paupau said...

LOL!i can't help staring at the fish..it's really distracting me from looking at other superheroes..fish..hahahahaha!

wah..Nonnie become Wonder Woman liao ar..woot~ no need wonder..change it to..the Nonnider Woman..bluek..=P

War186 said...

Nice one!! ;)

Haha ada lagi fish tu!

P.S. You look great as Wonder Woman. ;)

Unknown said...

LOL... wonderwoman pula.

arab-families said...

ahlan,..good ideas..for the blogger..nice picture loo....pandai you bikin...Nonie..thank you..Good Luck.