Date: 14th May 2009
Venue : F4, Pines Restaurant
Celebration: Yee Jan’s 21st Birthday and Last day of exam for most of us! Wheeeeee
Okay, this is going to pictorial post with just photos and captions.
1. My first round of baggage
Okay, maybe not exactly “baggage” since semua pun boxes. It’s my rice cooker, oven, and the board games which I transferred it into my car and later had to take it out again at night…
2. Bday girl with her friends
(Or… she’s trying to tell you that she has no dental caries)
3. Nie-non-wo-non, feed lai feed qu.
4. The box of birthday cupcakes I ordered from Sugarush!
5. Birthday girl loves Pikachu…
(A bit bui bui these 2 pikachus. Hehehee. Long time no exercise kali?)
6. Handling over the birthday gifts… Macam prize presentation pun.
7. Give present liao then tumbuk and poke poke
8. These are from me.
Cute or not the cupcake card? Must be cohesive mah.
9. Cute octopusssss plushies and.. she’s opening a really really “cool” pressie
10. 21 liao lor… legal to get married liao lor… But first of all, get a boyfriend.
11. Make a wish.
She only wished for 2 things and she said it out loud.. and wasted the 3rd wish because she had nothing more to wish for.. Apalah!
12. Getting ready for a group photo
Yes, susun susun susun.
13. Haih, so young and energetic.
18 21 sui, pok pok chui
Make me feel sibeh old in their group.
14. Me masuk
15. Free style No.1
(I wanna be ULTRAMAN!)
16. Free style no.2
(ntah apa ni)
17. Yummy! The top part sikit sikit manis, but the spongy part is just nice~
18. The usual birthday ritual
19. Kuan Yin + Hitler + Vendetta
20. Digress. Continued packing while the girls were mopping the floor in the common room
One hell of a mess right..
21. The second batch of baggage to move into the car
22. Time to TWIST!
(After they mopped the floor)
Er… no pictures of us playing the twister because there’s none presentable in this blog.
23. Brush your teeth after every meal
Aww… I really really miss this part of hostel life. We would normally knock on each other’s door and jio friend to brush teeth, wash face together, sambil gossip lah. I guess it’s an upgrade version of kindergarten kids holding hand together to go toilet and see each other peeing..
24. Dragged our tilams to the common room
First time in my life I get to sleep with aircon in the hostel man. I felt so xingfu that I nearly wet my pants and cried.
25. Played Black Jack with Monopoly money
They’re We’re super innocent okay)
26. I won!
27. Time to sleep.
5 of us sharing only 3 tilams. You have no idea how freaking heavy our tilams are And.. the 2nd and 4th person in the row constantly get stuck in between the gaps.
LOL. Like masuk longkang.
Now, there’s something that I should really feel guilty about that night. I was fast asleep that night because:
2) It was my last day of exam and I was too knackered to function properly.
And… I woke up realising ChaiWen, the girl who was sleeping beside me was gone!!! I asked her why she disappeared and she gave me an awkward smile saying, “Sorry ah Nonnie… er… you… er… snored. I couldn’t sleep so I went back to my room…”
Funny because it was what that happened to me when I slept over at Soly’s and told her that she snored so loudly that I couldn’t sleep. Sekali the next day terus ketulahan. So malu can die okay.
28. Moving my stuff out from my room first.
Then signed in my name so that the guards will open the “pagar” and I can drive in my car to the block so no need walk so far.
29. Them waving goodbye from the room. I miss this as well.
I remembered every time I walked back to the block, I would look from outside seeing whose room has their lights turned on to see who's at “home” and who’s not so can barge in their rooms later.
30. My last day sleeping in the warm room
31. The blanket… so thick… that it’s used as decoration nia..
32. Bye… bilik buruk. LOL.
33. Okay, here’s a bonus picture for you all..
Apparently, I look super Malay with tudung. Had to wear it for some role-playing thingie. Hehehhee. Sad also, this is the very last picture of me and my room.. And the “Pig In/Out” hanger is just lying around my room now not in used.
Bye student life.